More Richmond Pics

Ms Court
on 1/26/06 2:41 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Sharon. I was not the only one taking pics of that shot. I guess mine just surfaced first. C
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:27 pm - Northern, VA
Yes, just follow my husband around to see what he is up to please Great pics!! Dianna
Ms Court
on 1/26/06 2:43 am - Remington, VA
Lord have mercy if I follow him around I might get myself in trouble. In the corner behind the camera seems safer. C
cappymoon
on 1/26/06 10:33 am - Northern, VA
Nahh, weekends like this were made for trouble
lawoman
on 1/25/06 11:36 am - Hellertown, PA
Thanks for sharing your pics....had a great time hanging out, can't wait till June! Leigh Ann
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 9:59 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Leigh Ann. I had a great time also. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/25/06 11:38 am - Danville, VA
Courtney, You are so sweet...thanks for the pics...Like I was telling Tony, I wish we could get them all on a disc so we would all have them. I haven't been able to get mine from the camera to the computer yet but I will try before I move out of here. Friday seems to be the day...thank God. Like I said before, I will be using the computer at the library until I get back online but the library has a 15 minute limit...yuck...I spend most of the day on here. Better get better at typing, huh? I hope you guys understand that I will do the best I can until I can get one.. Hugs and much love. Betsy 6 weeks out -38 pounds but still not in the onderfuls...soon..
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 10:01 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Betsy. Hopefully everything will work out quickly for you. Courtney 8 weks out - 41 lbs
TammyNVA
on 1/25/06 7:14 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks for the pictures! I'm especially glad you got some from the sessions in addition to the party!! Tammy
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 10:02 pm - Remington, VA
Yep I thought it was a well rounded set of pics. courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views