More Richmond Pics

Ms Court
on 1/25/06 8:56 am - Remington, VA
Okay sorry I am a little on the late side. Hope you enjoy. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs http://photobucket.com/albums/d6/mscourt77/my%20pics%20from%20conference/
WendyNVA
on 1/25/06 9:41 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Courtney, Great pics, thanks for sharing. Sure hope I get the chance to meet you in June! Wendy
nitengale
on 1/25/06 2:45 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Girl, WHERE WERE YOU???? I was so looking forward to seeing you and Carole again and neither one of you made it. Lei said you had some other things to come up... understand that...but wanted you to know you were missed!!! See you in June if not before... Wanda
WendyNVA
on 1/26/06 7:36 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, You know, sometimes LIFE just happens, and it totally interferes with having fun.. damit all LOL.. I really wish I could have enjoyed the weekend with everyone in Richmond, but I had family issues to attend to. I really hope to be able to make the next event, and look forward to seeing you and everyone then! Thanks for missing me! I really have been enjoying seeing the posts and pics of the event, looks like a great time was had by all! Wendy
bkhunter68
on 1/25/06 10:22 am - VA
Damn I was looking like Mr. Clean there for a while till we looked over you pics. Guess I got busted ummmm or busts whichever it is LOL. . Nice pics and Thanks a lot for sharing. Nice meeting you and hope you can make it in june.
Sharon Q.
on 1/25/06 9:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HOLY CRAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so do not remember THAT ONE Cleve!!! I was thinking you were the angel this weekend too, now I know I was WRONG!!! LOLOL...............love looking at Dianna mouthing............HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 11:26 pm - Northern, VA
Yeah, and he was just complaining about the pic where I was grabbing Kelly's ass!!! Then we saw THAT ONE!!! Made him eat some serious words!!! Classic....... Dianna
bkhunter68
on 1/26/06 1:25 am - VA
And the bad( for me, good for you) thing is ( sorry ) only mental pics of your weekend. thought I would make you sweat a little
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 9:57 pm - Remington, VA
It is always the quiet ones that get the good stuff. I plan to be there in June. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Sharon Q.
on 1/25/06 11:05 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Damn Courtney, now I know to avoid your camera in June!! LOL!!! You are sooooooooooo beautiful girly, keep up the great work!!! XOXOXOOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views