Home from the hospital today

Betsy Anitahug
on 1/25/06 11:16 am - Danville, VA
Jill, I love your new picture...you are so beautiful and I love you guys soooo much. I miss you too. Please keep my in your prayers as the devil is really moving in....I have been very mean but come Friday...I am outta here thanks to some wonderful angels... I would like to order some Mary Kay when I get on my feet...You and Jon are so sweet and would love to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:53 pm - Stafford, VA
Aw shoot - I'm sorry I missed you. I was looking or Yvette the day of her surgery, but the nurse said they were waiting on a room for her. I walked all over that place trying to find her! Glad she's doing good. Sylvia
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/25/06 11:13 am - Danville, VA
Sylvia, So glad to hear that you are home from the hospital and doing well. Now for the real journey....it is a blast...in 6 weeks, I have lost 38 pounds. Now that is fun. Please don't forget to sip and protein. That is a major thing. Hugs, Betsy
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:55 pm - Stafford, VA
Thanks Betsy - you are doing awesome! What kind of protein are you drinking? I really need to find something besides Isopure (yuck). Sylvia
Kennie29
on 1/25/06 3:11 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats and welcome home!!! Keep on going and remember to do what they dr says!!! Hugs, Kennie
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:57 pm - Stafford, VA
Thanks Kennie - will do my best. Sylvia
TammyNVA
on 1/25/06 6:50 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome Home Sylvia... Best advice I got post-op was sip sip sip, walk walk walk! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views