Home from the hospital today

sylvia
on 1/25/06 5:12 am - Stafford, VA
I'm back from the hospital today- surgery went very well on Monday. Thanks to everyone for your support for getting me thru the surgery phase. Now on to the real stuff! Sylvia
Kathy & Rich
on 1/25/06 6:35 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Sylvia! Welcome you new Loser! Kathy
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:38 pm - Stafford, VA
Thanks Kathy! OMG Isopure should be outlawed! That is the nastiest stuff I've ever run accross! I used to read people talking about the protein supplements and thought they were whining. Man oh Man, takes determinationa to get that stuff down. Sylvia
cappymoon
on 1/25/06 8:31 am - Northern, VA
Congratulations on making it to the other side!!! Hope everything is good at the moment and continues to go well for you!! Let us know if you need anything!! Dianna
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:40 pm - Stafford, VA
Thank you Dianna. Just taking it easy and working on protein and water. SYlvia
WendyNVA
on 1/25/06 9:27 am - Va Beach, VA
Congrats Sylvia!
lookin2lose2
on 1/25/06 10:25 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I'm so glad to hear you are home and doing well. We had our nutrition class together. I'm so happy to here everything went well! That's EXCELLENT!!! My day is on this Friday . . . wish me good luck!
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:50 pm - Stafford, VA
Oh yeah, Jean! I think you will be surprised at how well everything goes. Are you going to Potomac Hospital? Sylvia
sylvia
on 1/25/06 11:50 pm - Stafford, VA
Oh yeah, Jean! I think you will be surprised at how well everything goes. Are you going to Potomac Hospital? Sylvia
jilldennis
on 1/25/06 11:07 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Welcome Home Sylvia I went by the hospital this evening...I saw Yvette and thougth maybe you may still be there. I got to see Dr. Moazzezz there too and he said you had been discharged! I'm glad you're home and hope everything is going well! Stay in touch! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views