Richmond Rocked!

wlsurvivor
on 1/24/06 10:50 pm - Marshall, VA
I had such a good time and enjoyed meeting so many people, including Captain Morgan!!! It was so neat to place actual faces with pictures and posts. I can't wait to do it again in June...or earlier!!! Thanks, David and Nat, for a job well done! And I have to say-the food choices we had were incredible!!! No one could have done a better job on our food needs! The Mexican lunch was to die for! And Leilani, we pulled the Tobacco Company reservations off!!! And without a set menu at $50 a pop! Sorry ya'll got lost getting from the hotel to the restuarant! Are ya sure ya'll didn't stop and have a ****tail or two along the way?! Ha! Ha! It was great meeting you and everyone else. You and Paul did a fabulous job on your session on relationships. What an inspiration! Hugs, Karen
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 12:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello there, you gorgeous red headed vixen!! Im so glad we finally got to meet - I knew the second we started talking on the phone (prior to the Richmond thingie) that you were someone I was going to really LIKE! You've got such a contagous personality, full of life, energy and fun - right up my alley! Hey? Not only did WE get lost and were the LAST to show up for dinner - my husband navigates for a living. lol, of course his expertise is navigating navy vessels in the water, not cars in Richmond. Bless his heart, he had SO much patience that night. He mentioned as soon as we got in the car that he needed "me to focus and help him with the directions" ...I gave the map a fleeting glance then immediately started yapping with Lynda, Mike and Eileen - in the back. Next thing I know, it's 30 minutes later and he's on the phone with Natalie, David and the restaurant cause he's given up on his female wingman --- ME!!! Can't wait to see you again in June - if not sooner, that would be even better! Hugs, Lei
David@Goal
on 1/25/06 12:32 am - VA
Karen - so nice meeting you! And the food choices were easy - what did I want to eat? Actually- I did try to accommodate all levels of wls patients...from newbie to way way post op! That Mexican lunch buffet is one of my favorites! mmmmmmmmm Wait to you see what I have planned for June - David
Gail from NoVa
on 1/25/06 12:36 am - Bealeton, VA
David, You big TEASE!!! Now we really CAN'T wait 'til June!! Gail
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 1:59 am - Remington, VA
Hey David I just had to comment really quick on this. As a newbie I kind of thought the lunch didn't offer enough for us. There was no fruit or veggie choice at all (couldn't have raw veggies) and the chili and chicken were really spicy. For those of us on soft/mushy food (that tends to be bland) this was bit too much of a kick. Just my opinion and hopefully helpful for next time. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 1/25/06 4:52 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, David... Can you up the quantity of SF cheesecake please?????? Some of us didn't get a chance to get any... Waaaaa... I appreciate all the SF accomodations that were made. Excellent! Hugs, Handsome! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 9:06 am - CO
Next time, find me - I make a beeline for that stuff! I'll share...
WendyNVA
on 1/25/06 9:56 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Karen, Hope to meet you in June. Sounds like a great time was had by all.. and I'm looking forward to being able to join in next time Wendy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/25/06 10:47 am - Danville, VA
Karen, I totally agree with you...it rocked....and I had a ball. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep...And I pulled a muscle in my side with all the dancing and shaking I did...hehe Hugs, betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 8:46 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Karen, it was so good to be able to spend some time with you this weekend. Look look fabulous!! I love your attitude about where you are, and your satisfaction with things. Maybe in about 20 lbs or so I'll be the same way!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views