I'm baaaaack.........

Chyanne2u
on 1/25/06 8:24 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Wendy, It's so good to have someone who cares enough to post a reply like yours. Thank you for the encouragement. I know my day will come soon but when you are waiting it just seems that it will never come. Thank you for the words of support and I will do just that. I will reread my profile. Love you girl!!! Thanks Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 8:44 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathy, welcome back! I have to tell you, when I was going through my six month pre op, I could not have done it without the support and love of this board. Just wouldn't have happened!! So stay here - you need us, and more importantly, we need you!! I do understand what you're saying, about living for food. And this surgery does definitely change your life. but I have found I still have my 'love affair' going on with food, I just can't eat as much. But I think I'll always be, and have always been, a foodie. I mean, even now, I love to watch the Food Network (love Rachel Ray!!). How weird is that. Glad to have you back!! love donna
Chyanne2u
on 1/26/06 9:01 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Donna, Thank you so much for the welcome back. I am excited to be here and now I have a whole new lease on this thing. Thanks to all of you wonderful people. Everyone here is so great, so encouraging and so very understanding. After all we are family...with all the common bonds that makes one family. Only someone that's been there can fully understand what we are going through. Dieting don't work. If it did would any of us be here to start with? NO......I am having issues with my boss at work. He thinks me wanting to have surgery is Crazy. His logic is just lose the weight. Did I mention, he's over 300 lbs. Now he's on some crazy diet and exercise program telling me that if he can do it then so can I. Oh well, I say great for him. I lost weight at the onset of this dieting too. But I've regained and now I am battling to lose again. I go to the doctor this coming Tuesday for my weigh in. I am sure she is going to give it to me going and coming. Guess I will have to remind her that I am only going through this so I can get an approval for the surgery. I watch the Food Network too. I love Rachel, Paula and of course Emeril.. Perhaps you are right...it is that love affair with food that keeps me glued. Thanks again for the words of encouragement and the Big Welcome Back. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views