I'm baaaaack.........

Chyanne2u
on 1/24/06 8:14 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hello Everyone, It's been a while since I was here and I have to admit that I've missed the support and the chats. I have been somewhat discouraged with this 6 month diet thing I am going through. It's been a rough 3 months but I am halfway there and now is not the time to give up. Talking to Natalie last night made me realize I need all of you a lot more than you need me. So this is NOT the time for a pity party. I will have much more success if I surround myself with positive influence. So if anyone has any suggestions on helping me hold on........send them my way. I really want my life back and I don't want to live with food being my prime reason for getting up in the morning. I know that sounds stupid but I also know everyone here understands exactly where that's coming from. I love you all and I'm glad we all have each other. Lots of Love Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 8:56 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Kathy!!!!!! I have missed you and Nat is so right, you need the support here and there is lots of it. Hon, I was on the six month diet myself and I am proud to say I am now a loser, baby..since surgery I have lost over 30 pounds...since my highest, I have lost 98 pounds. It will happen you will be so glad you held on. I almost gave up and I am sure glad I held on. Easy for me to say, I know but it is worth the wait. Please, if you ever need to talk, I will be here for you. PLease hang in there and know that we are all here for you.. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 1/24/06 9:56 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Thanks Betsy, I know you know all too well what the wait is like. Thank you for being here for me even when I wasn't on the board. You always e mailed me and encouraged me to hang tough. That's what I'm going to do. I have to do this for my life. I have to learn to live and I am believing that with this surgery I will be a "BIG LOSER" too. Thanks again for always being so sweet and so supportive. I will always cherish you as a dear friend. You are in my prayers daily with all that you've gone through. And remember I am also here if you need to talk. Email me your phone numbers as I don't know if I have your current number or not. Also let me know a good time to chat and I will give you a call. I would love to hear all about your surgery experience. Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 10:59 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathy , Like I told you it is a waiting game at this point and you are coming down to crunch time . It is the same time frame in my surgery journey that I started preparing . It is now that you forget the diets .. but start living the lifestyle now . Start your protein - start your vitamins - begin that walking - and planning you new life . It is not time to worry about failures .. it is time MOVE ON to the POSITIVE ! I know I feel better than anyone here that you are soooo ready for this .. just take it one day at a time . and know I love you and am here for you always ... This time next year we will be celebrating you at the Winter Ball ! Always, Tink
Chyanne2u
on 1/25/06 10:09 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey My Sweet Little Tinkerbell, You have and always will be my Main Support. I love you so much and thank God that you have come into my life. Thanks so much for all the encouragement even when I didn't really want it. You've been there for me through it all and I know without a doubt that you will be there when I go in for my surgery. Nothing is going to stop me from my dream to be thin......thin & healthy. Lots of Love Kathy
wanda
on 1/24/06 11:42 pm
Kathy, It's nice to see your smiling face again. I know how you feel about not wanting to live for food. Even though I had WLS last May and have had good loss, I still battle the mind issues related to my 45 years of addition. Please know that we're here for you and you're welcome to email me or call me anytime. Hang in there! ~Wanda
Chyanne2u
on 1/25/06 8:19 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Wanda, Thanks for the welcome back. And if I may say so......You look MARVELOUS!!! I wouldn't have recognized you without your old pic in the background. WOW. I am sure you are feeling so great about how well you've done. Hopefully next year at this time I will be there too. Thanks for the support and I'll look forward to hearing from you again soon. Lots of Love Kathy
Shanana
on 1/25/06 12:54 am - Altavista, VA
I been wondering what happened to ya. Glad to hear you are well. There are others in that phase and i am sure they can relate. You have been missed and thought of. Glad you're back. SHannon
Chyanne2u
on 1/25/06 8:22 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shannon, How have you been? I don't think we have chatted since your surgery. You will have to e mail me and let me know all about it and how you're doing now. Thanks for missing me. I've missed everyone here too. Wish I had gone to the conference last weekend. Natalie said it was awesome. Be in touch girl. Lots of Love Kathy
WendyNVA
on 1/25/06 10:11 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Kathy, Just wanted to send a note of support. I understand you're frustrated.. but do yourself a huge favor.... Go READ your profile. Really take some time, dont just skim it, and read the words, and listen to your thoughts that you took the time to jot down. Your courage will be there, and you will come through this. Keep the faith, remember why you're on this journey, and you'll get through it. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views