13 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!

Kennie29
on 1/24/06 10:27 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop in and speak. No, I am lying. My surgery is scheduled for the 6th at 7:30, I am the first surgery of the day!!! I am so nervous and scared, anxious, and excited. I know that I have a great doctor and that my God will be watching over me!!! But please tell me that what I am feeling is normal. I am about to go NUTS!! Hugs, Kennie
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 10:42 am - Danville, VA
Kennie, Honey, this is sooo normal...if you weren't nervous, scared and anxious, I would wonder what was wrong with you. We have all been there and done that....just try to relax and enjoy your journey. I had my surgery 12/16 and I had open....I went to the conference this weekend and danced all night long with a "g" tube in my stomach...My life is going to be wonderful now and you have alot to look forward to....My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Betsy
Tracy S.
on 1/24/06 11:31 am - Newport News, VA
Kennie - Hi nice to see that you are having normal thoughts and anxiety! I just had RYN-laproscopic with Terrecinna!! Surgery was 1-16-2006. I was even doubting if I needed the surgery the day before! I am glad that I went ahead with it. I actually had my first normal day today (day 8) I will be going back to work on day 10. If you need anyone to talk with - please go ahead and email me! Tracy 276 pre-op RYN 1/16/2006 256 today 1/24/2006 post-op 140 Goal
kabarron1
on 1/24/06 10:36 pm - Hopewell, VA
Yes. Very normal. I went back and forth up until about the last week. Then someone told me that actually helped me out a lot. They said "That once you go under it's up to God and in his hands. So don't worry about it because in reality it's all up to him." I realized that me getting all worked up wouldn't change the outcome so I set to making sure everything was in order if the worst should happen. You know the funny thing though. I called and made an appointment for Directv to come out for a repair and told them I wouldn't be home until @ Sept 6th. It actually felt good for me to hear myself say, "I will be there." I guess everyone has moments like that. Look for yours and good luck to coming over to the loosing side! Keith 310/214/???
Ms Court
on 1/25/06 1:49 am - Remington, VA
Definitely normal Kennie. Try to keep yourself busy to keep your mind off of it and relax a little bit. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Courtney 8 weeks out - 41 lbs
Kennie29
on 1/25/06 4:02 am - Chesapeake, VA
Thanks everyone for the encouragement!!! I am at peace with having the surgery, just I guess having the jitters that anyone would have!!! But I can not wait!! In all my dreams that I have, I am a skinny person, so I just know that this surgery is for me, to help with my health problems and to help me lose all this weight!! Thanks again! Hugs, Kennie
Kennie29
on 1/25/06 3:16 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Thanks girl...I hope that you are feeling better!!!!!! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views