Doc Williams is in the hospital

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 7:40 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Patti , I am so so sorry to hear this . Please know that you and he are in my prayers . I hope there are answers for you soon . Love , Natalie
wanda
on 1/24/06 8:43 am
Patti, So sorry to hear about Cory. You are both in my prayers. Take care of yourself too. ~Wanda
akasha2u
on 1/24/06 9:02 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
well it will be ok I am sure he is where he needs to be and you both acted quickly. What was he doing when he lost consiousness? My son recent passed out after a bath (but came too)...for no reason. It was really scary and I too rushed straight to ER...has he been getting any other odd feelings lately? I wish you both well /hugs trish
Carole V.
on 1/24/06 11:04 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Patti, Cory is in my prayers. I've spent way too much time in the ER myself lately and I know what kind of hell that was for you. Please take care of yourself during this time, this kind of stress can do a number on your own health. Carole
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:17 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello sweet Patti - I sent you an email last night (to the yahoo acct) and it was bounced back. Resent it this morning and so far so good. Let me know if you don't rec'v it. I hope things have improved since your post? Any new updates on Cory? You're BOTH in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs - Lei & Paul
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views