Doc Williams is in the hospital

Fribby
on 1/24/06 5:28 am - Chesapeake, VA
I thought I better write and let y'all know that Cory is in the hospital. On Sunday night he passed out and I couldn't get him to really come to so I called 911 and he was taken to the hospital. He didn't know where he was or what was going on for several hours. He has had many tests and they don't know what caused this to happen. Since he "came to" he has had a headache that he says is an 11 on a 0-10 scale that nothing is touching. The hospital was full so we ended up being in the ER For 26 hours (YES, 26 hours!!!!!!) before he got a room at about 10:00 Monday night. That helped tremendously as we could turn off the lights and shut the door. Having a killer headache and being in an ER that sounds like they are having a convention with 10,000 people having 15,000 conversatons just outside your curtain is not conducive to getting rid of a headache. I stayed with him both nights and stayed with him all day yesterday but I really had to come into work for a few hours today. He has more tests scheduled for today and they have told him he will be there at least until Wednesday. That is really all I know... no news is no news at this point. We are both very scared as we have no clue what is going on. HUGS, Patti
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 5:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Patti, I am so so sorry to hear this. I know how scared you both must be. He's in a good place and I am sure they will have some answers for you soon. You're both in my prayers, Patti. love donna
Fribby
on 1/24/06 5:48 am - Chesapeake, VA
Donna, Thanks doll! Yes, we don't want Cory to come home until they figure out what is going on. Unfortunately, he has had MANY tests and the only thing that the neurologist has diagnosed is that he has a VERY GOOD BRAIN.... not sure he needed to have his ego boosted that much but that was the report today! Well, time to head back to the hospital! HUGS Patti
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 5:35 am - Danville, VA
OMG, Patti....I am soooo soooo sorry. Is there anything I can do? Please let us know how things go. Has his headache gone away? I wish I could be there with you. That is the bad thing about having freinds so far away. Could you send me his address? Hugs and love coming to you.. Betsy
Fribby
on 1/24/06 5:46 am - Chesapeake, VA
Betsy, Our address is Cory and Patti Williams 1401 Deep Creek Blvd #100 Chesapeake, VA 23323 Thanks for your prayers. I believe prayer is the greatest gift that we can give someone! HUGS Patti
Kennie29
on 1/24/06 10:00 am - Chesapeake, VA
I hope that he is ok, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers! I live in Chesapeake too, off of Great Bridge Blvd!!! We are like neighbors!!!! Hugs, Kennie
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 5:36 am - Danville, VA
Opps...without saying, you will both be in my thoughts and prayers... Hugs, Betsy
Teresa Isphording
on 1/24/06 6:41 am - Knotts Island, NC
Patti, I'm so sorry to hear about Cory. Please know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. Hugs Teresa
Kathy & Rich
on 1/24/06 6:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Patti, Sorry to hear about Cory. Hope that he finds an answer to his problem and it gets resolved soon. Hugs, Kathy
tsaxon
on 1/24/06 7:15 am - Charlottesville, VA
Patti~ Please know that you and Doc are in my prayers and that I am sending positive thoughts your way. Keep us posted - we love you! Tracey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views