Question about Posting Replies

Bobbi M.
on 1/24/06 4:40 am - Grottoes, VA
Could someone please tell me how to get my picture to show when I post a reply? I am sure this question has been ask 100 times but I can't remember how to do it. Thank you, Bobbi Miller
Ms Court
on 1/24/06 4:43 am - Remington, VA
You need to email or mail a pic to the OH photo people and request a posting pic. At the top of the page in the members section it says photos, just click there and go to the add a photo section for instructions. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:05 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Bobbi - We (the members) can post/change/update photos on our PROFILES, but we can not make any adjustments to them on our message board posts. Those have to be handled by the OH team, direct, because it's loaded to their mainframe. Send the photo you want added to: [email protected] Include your profile name, location (on profile) and the current EMAIL address that you have listed on your profile. It's their way of double checking that they're attaching it to the right account. Also - if you need help getting pictures added to your profile, you can mention it the email and they'll add it for you. Good luck - can't wait to see YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views