I'm Alive... LONG and OT...

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:14 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Nuh uh, did NOT, can't prove it!!!! Although, if I were to admit it? Id have to say, once I left, I was laughing even harder cause I saw the daggers you were tossing my way, for breaking free! Soooooooooooo - wanna share the readers digest version of the story with the class? Hmmm? lol, we already know I can't.
nitengale
on 1/25/06 2:40 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
all I know is she used the words "kids, eagle and land of eagles... way too many times... thats the readers digest version... I was laffing at you 2 so hard, I missed most of the actual story. I was shooting daggers at you cause you didn't take me with you!!!!
LB
on 1/24/06 7:23 am - Northern, VA
Aw, Ross! You are such a fun guy! No worries about Saturday night. It happens to the best of us. Glad you're feeling better! Hugs!
hollydecarlo
on 1/24/06 8:58 am - hopewell, VA
ross, thank you and i will be bringing the pink hat to the summer conf. and hopefully a bikini lol had a blast cant wait til the next one !!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 9:18 am - CO
I have that exact hat - should I bring mine, too?
hollydecarlo
on 1/26/06 8:33 am - hopewell, VA
the more pink hats the better lol
track
on 1/24/06 12:23 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Hey, a party is a party...right??? This june, just pace yourself...and we'll see if we can make it to 3-4 in the am...stick with me...I'm the 'safe' one...at least that most folks will say!... Drop me a line, I'll be glad to talk about various issues. June is just around the corner...
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO!!! .....yep, that story about the EAGLE and the children, absolutely LOST ME!! It's funny, I asked several people who managed to stay and listen to it ALL, what the moral of the story was, or at the very least - the "Readers Digest Version" and NO one could answer me. All of 'em took on that Deer in the Headlights look, kinda glazed over and replied ...."dunno". Anyway - your Eagle comment cracked me up. As far as the rest of it? Don't sweat it hon - whenever I was around you, I saw a very respectful, happy go lucky, full of life, silly at heart - young man. All GREAT qualities! Never saw the "after party" version of Ross - but I think there are very very FEW people that can say they've never experienced that kinda extreme, at least once in life. Just glad to hear you're OKAY! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views