I'm Alive... LONG and OT...

Ross C
on 1/24/06 1:42 am - McLean, VA
Hey Y'all! ok... so what was with the Indian/Eagle story in the relationship seminar??? I was SO CONFUSED and in agony over that one.... Y'all that were in on that know what I'm talking about.. to the guys.... Dave C,Track, Keith, David, everyone.... thanks for the feedback from our session....it helps! I had a blast! most of you saw that.... and I am truly grateful for meeting all the people I'd formerly just seen posting... Holly... goddamn your gorgeous! you should have brought the pink hat... hehehe It was so good to meet everyone.... I can't wait to see all of you in June!!!!!! oooooohhhh bathing suits.... hehehe even better then formal gowns!!!! *drooling* I know I can't wait to see hmmm Leanne, Courtney, Kat *DROOLS*, Kathie, Lacey, Betsy, Lei, Nat, EVERYONE in some skimpy itty bitty purple polka dot bikinis!!!!! everyone cept david... *rofl* no need to see that! *AIGHH!* Ok.... From here down... I've been told it gets depressing... so... BE WARNED.... ================================ To everyone who was at the conference this weekend in Richmond... I sincerely apologize for all the randomness Thank you goes out to everyone who helped me... you know who you are... I said some things that were downright evil to some people... and I can understand how they could/should hate me right now... some people who I was evil to were only intrested in making sure I was allright and for that I thank them... I may never know a friendship with you... but the fact that you were willing to help after things I said means a lot... I let my emotions dictate my drinking... and that's something I'll never do again... I know some of you think I'm crazy or insane or stupid or something... and you'd all probably be right... BAD BAD is so not fun.. but at least I don't remember doing it... From talking to different people I can piece together that I blacked out around 1255am and apparently I was put to bed at 149am... I've seen some pictures of the time in between and they are neat.. just wish I was concisous for them... I apparently spent a lot of time in the bathroom... dealing with my issues... I don't like being out of control... and I lost it completely that night... it scared the living hell out of me... I hope everyone can find it in them to forgive me for being such a bad person saturday night... I know some have... and that means more to me then they realize... I've not been posting because until today... I thought OH was a bannned site at the library... I am currently living in richmond.. scraping to get rent paid every month so I needless to say can't afford net access at home... on the plus side to that... I've gone from 315 to 295 over the last 3 weeks.... which I guess is a good thing I have heard people mention a conference in June.... I shall be in attendance... I can't wait to see you all again.... I met and made some fast friends this weekend... some of you completly surprised me... So many people who I'd not chatted or posted with for months came up to me and said "your Ross right?" and I was just flabbergasted... To all of you... I'd like to say thank you... Donna Mae... Your gorgeous! I know your in the denial stage about how damn hot you look... but you do! ( guess I'm in denial too as people said it to me and I just looked at them like they were nuts) To my Drunken stupor support group... Kelly... Thank you for dragging/carrying my ass back to the room.... I'm sorry if I did/said anything that freaked you out or confused the **** out of you... I was running on pure alcohol and emotion... 2 things never good to mix you were there for me... and I hope I can return the facor some day... although I would rather just chill and hang out sans alkyhol... least for me anyhow... Kathie... I heard/foggily remember you taking my shoes off and being on my the left side of the drag cary Ross brigade.... Thank you so much sweetie... your friendship has meant a lot to me since we met... you are truly a good person.... Lacey.... You and Courtney put up with so much crazyness out of me... your are beautiful and your goofy attitude made me laugh... thanks for being there...I can't wait to see you in June! your going to be all thin...I'll probably still be all huge and gross... OMG... damn pool parties... already going to die of embaressment from this conference... Courtney.... your dress... made every guy drool... you are so awesome! thank you for everything hon... you babysat me while the PJ party was going on... thank you for making sure I was safe... Kat... for the first time... I saw you in a dress... you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting... who knew you could look so damn graceful! *grin* Thank you for being "nursemaid" as well... I'm just glad I didn't throw up on you or anyone else! Trey.... Thank you for caring even after the things I spouted off... Ok y'all.... Sorry this was so long... had to get a lot off my chest... Betsy!!!!! Your are such a hottie! *hugs her tight* Thank you for the hug sunday morning in the hospitality room... It was exactly what I needed right then.... Nat and David... You did such an amazing job!!!! you both put so much time and life into making this such an awesome weekend! David... you a good man.. thank you for letting me attend! Nat... you are just a truly awesome woman... thanks for sitting on my lap *wink* I'm sorry I wasn't quite with it enough to dance... we shall soon! - Ross
lawoman
on 1/24/06 1:54 am - Hellertown, PA
Good to see that you are still alive....I am still recovering myself....still catching up on sleep. can't wait till June....not too sure I wanna be seen in a bathing suit...we'll see on that one. Take care and keep in touch! Leigh Ann
Ms Court
on 1/24/06 3:30 am - Remington, VA
Well sweetie I am so glad you are alive. I am not sure about the drooling part but your compliment brought tears to my eyes. Yes you were put in the bed at 1:49 but it was 3:00 before you stopped talking and passed out. But I do have to say it was a meaningful drunken conversation and I actually got some peace out of it regarding some things going on in my own life. So even though you don't remember what happened I just want you to know that it helped me out. Thanks. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
Grey_Goose
on 1/24/06 3:45 am - Haymarket, VA
Ross, You partyin' rage machine!! We will hang together more in June. 'Til then, focus on you. You are making such great strides. I know these are tough times emotionally and financially. Reach out, brother. Take a hand and let others help you become the GREAT you that you are. Be in touch and don't be modest or shy. Say the word, and we'll be there! Kelly G
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 5:20 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Ross, I am so glad to see that you've posted! I've been worried about you -- just didn't want you to stay away and for me not to know how you're doing! It was so good to see you Ross. I think you are so darling, and fun to be with. Oh, and I don't think I noticed that you were rawdy!! You just seemed to be having a great time. Which was nice. I love to see all the love that everyone has for everyone. You're looking fantastic Ross. See you in the summer if not sooner!! love donna p.s. Thanks so much for the kind words, by the way. Yes, total denial -- I just don't think I look that much different. But thanks!! It's always nice to hear a compliment from a young pup like yourself!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 5:31 am - Danville, VA
Awww, Sweet, Ross....You are such a sweetie and so cute...wish i was younger!!!! Now that I am single, you would be on my hottie list! Having watch my two sons and my daughter drink too much....I hold nothing against anyone....been there and done that myself on a few occasions...You were just having a good time. I love ya bunches and can't wait to see you again in June. Hugs a bunch Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 1/24/06 6:00 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Sounds like I missed a GREAT PARTY. Perhaps next time........ Lots of Love Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 8:35 am - Danville, VA
Miss Kathy, where have you been???? I have been missing you! Please write...I love you. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 1/24/06 6:55 am - Fairfax, VA
Okay, so there was this eagle and there were these kids.... And the big bad wolf came and...
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:48 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Don't forget they were taken to a land of eagles ... on the back of the eagle.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she meant well...but dang...that was painful.... Thank goodness for diversions such as Lei and Dave C... the only way I made it thru the eagles and the kids was laffing at those 2....then Lei cheated and left the room!!!! wiggles
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views