I am off for Richmond in an hour!

A10sFrau
on 1/23/06 11:45 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am so tired fo waiting. I was REALLY ready for my original date, and now this one is finally here. I have a slightl head cold/runny nose, and I have been wearing my balaclava around looking like a ninja trying to fend off any progression. I am the laughing stock of the household. I don't mind, though--the fat ninja with robe,wrinkles and glasses!!! I am quite comical to see!. Love you all. JoannT or Tammy C will be posting for me in the very probable even that I have no wireless in the hospital. Love to you all Lois
kizie23
on 1/24/06 12:33 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I just wanted to say congrats to you. I know how you have been looking forward to this. You have been so kind to me. I am sorry I am not going to be able to visit you while you are in the hospital, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers. On a neat note a friend of mine is having her baby tomorrow. SO, it will be the start of two brand new lives. Just remember when you get back to your room and are awake to breath deep, long and deep. Also, get up and walk as much and as often as you can. Cant wait to hear how things go for you, Melissa
Iamspoi1ed
on 1/24/06 12:37 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey Lois! Congrats on your day finally being here....I wish that things will go as smoothly as possible and that you have a speedy recovery. Best of luck to you!!! Hugs- Mary
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:43 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Lois, Im thinking you should have a PHOTO of that comical description for your profile? Think about it, it'll forever bring a smile to your face every time you see it. Not to mention, it'll remind you of all the wonderful, euphoric, thrilling and exciting emotions you have GOT to be experiencing right now. You're in my thoughts for an uneventful surgery and a quick and painfree recovery. I'll be looking for the updates. Don't forget to snap that photo! Hugs - Lei
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:58 am - Northern, VA
Ohh, Lois, your day is finally here!!! I will be praying for you tomorrow, and will be looking for the updates on your progress!! Cant wait to have you back!! Dianna
Julie R.
on 1/24/06 1:39 am - Belspring, VA
Lois, I am so happy for you that you're day is here! Please know that you will be in my thoughts, and I hope that you have an uneventful surgery Before you know it, you will be on the loosing side. Best wishes! Julie P.S. I hope you did end up taking that picture
Shanana
on 1/24/06 3:26 am - Altavista, VA
Congratulations Lois. Praying for a speedy recovery for ya. Hope to see you back on before you know it. Shannon C.
Kennie29
on 1/24/06 10:31 am - Chesapeake, VA
Good luck to you, just said a quick prayer for you!!!! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views