Richmond Pictures from Moi' :-)

cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:13 am - Northern, VA
Yes Rick, thanks for turning me onto those shots, that you fed to me one right after the other...sure you did enjoy *feeding all the girls* Cant wait to do it again!! Dianna
bevluvslife
on 1/24/06 12:36 am - Springfield, OH
AH HA!!!!!! So it was you !!! lolol And here I thought because Gina had a bottle in her hand all nite it was her that brought it!!! OMG that stuff is awesome! I guess a thank you is in order. I remember you guys making a liquor run but holy cow, that table was FULL!!!! It was great meeting you and Patty, we had a really good time. Bev
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 1:07 am - CO
I didn't BUY it, but it was MINE! I think we contributed a bottle of Mocha Caramel liquer in exchange, and there was this fabulous stuff called Amarula that tastes like a Yoohoo (silly me called it a Yahoo when trying to describe it), but we finished that off in Kim's den of iniquity. So, you see? Everything was Rick's fault! G
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 8:37 am - Tampa, FL
I contributed one of those bottles of Tequila rose and never got the first sip. That and a brand new bottle of Goldschlager that I don't think was ever opened, I hope the maids enjoyed themselves. Steve
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 8:44 am - CO
You should have asked me to share one of my eight shots! Next time, I'll save you a sip... um, OUT OF THE GLASS!
track
on 1/24/06 12:26 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I was looking for the Goldschlager!...never did see it!...who know what would have happened...one shot of Jaeger for moi...I was the nice little quiet feller...all night long... Making plans for the scoot in June...you ready??
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:12 am - Northern, VA
Bev, it was wonderful meeting another *surgery sister*!! So hoping we can all do this again in June, hope you are making plans now to attend!!! I requested you add me to MS TTYS! Dianna
bevluvslife
on 1/24/06 12:34 am - Springfield, OH
Dianna, I hope we can have more time to sit and talk, I really enjoyed reading your profile. I think its so cool that we had surgery the exact same date...how cool. Glad I finally got to meet ya!! Thanks Girlie Your Surgery Sista Bev
Susan E.
on 1/24/06 7:04 am - Purcellville, VA
Hey Bev, Enjoyed meeting you. Didnt know you came all the way from Ohio. I'm impressed. Glad you did. And boy do I agree about the strawberry milk. Yum Yum had 6 shots in a row, whew. Good stuff. Thanks Rick...... Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 7:32 pm - Henrico, VA
OMG Bev.........I guess no one will believe that I am sweet and innocent anymore after viewing those pics. Guess I need to reform myself before June, huh! It was great to finally meet you and Ronnie....just wish this weekend could have been longer!! Hugs, Patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views