Richmond Pictures from Moi' :-)

bevluvslife
on 1/23/06 10:34 pm - Springfield, OH
Ok guys, here is the link for my pictures from this weekend. Since my fireman and I didn't realize the hospitality suite was on our floor (duH!) we didn't get to join in that fun Friday nite and Saturday nite Gina kept feeding me Rose Tequila until I crawled back to my room (WAY too early) but I did manage to get a few tongue shots, lol. http://photobucket.com/albums/y190/bhosier/VA%20Convention I had a great time meeting everyone and people just don't understand the bond and friendship we all have. My best friends I've met thru these boards. I can't wait til the next one, I had a great time!!! Bev
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I'm so glad I finally got to meet you and can't wait for the June redo!! LOVED the photos!!! I've been grabbin' a few, here and there, off of all the links that are being posted. btw - doesnt it look like STEVE just pinched my butt or something, in the one of he and I? LOL, I swear he didn't, cause I woulda remembered that!
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:50 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - and YOU are the very reason I KNOW I would have remembered. [sigh] ....it feels like it were just yesterday, your hands, my butt!! Ooooops, I digress. btw, I missed your sweet silly self, this weekend
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 8:32 am - Tampa, FL
I'm sorry Lei, did I forget to pinch your butt, I think I got all the other ladies' butts. I owe two pinches in June. Steve
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 11:02 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Bev! Looks like a nice blackmail picture or two in the bunch. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:12 pm - CO
Hey, how did *I* become the great corrupter of the convention? There's Lei, dragging Keoni out of my range every time I look around, there's my own sweet husband telling me that I'm a kook when I drink (but he loves every second of it), there's my bud Steve telling me that even HE no longer buys the "Sweetness & Light" thing, there's Kim B. ranting about how I was contributing to her misbehavior during the sessions, and now you, claiming that I was pouring Tequila down your throat! Humph! You'd think there'd be some sort of evidence of my debauchery around somewhere, ya know, pictures, video, police reports... I'm gonna go look through your album now, Bev... Miss You!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - oh hush, I did NO such thing! Hell, I woulda encouraged him to stay close to you. You've perfected LIVING and CELEBRATING life and we could ALL learn from it. I was telling my VaBeach Girly-friends in an email this morning, that I think that's probably why even "I" have become more IMPULSIVE with age. Life is fragile and it should be celebrated DAILY. Yep, we could all learn from someone like YOURSELF, who has such a zest for life. btw - how the hell did I manage to NOT get any of the Tequila Rose? Im really curious about the stuff now and will have to go and buy some.
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:24 pm - CO
Uh, I distinctly remember his down on his knees in awe after Patty did that body shot off of... well, er... (I have to remember what board I'm on, don't I? ) and you trying to drag him away... screaming, "That's my child, you wild women!!" Or *something* to that effect... I so look forward to June, and seeing your wonderful family again. In the meantime, let's encourage each other - I want to lose 25 lbs before June! I definitely recommend the Tequila - looks and tastes like Strawberry Quick, doesn't burn the pouch when you do a shot, and it's not as strong as regular tequila... obviously, since there are no pics of me buck nekkid. I even kept my bra on... I think. As for that zest for life thing... something I learned myself not too long ago! Yep, came out of my shell. Okay, so I EXPLODED out of my shell, drink in one hand, riding crop in the other... G
bevluvslife
on 1/23/06 11:19 pm - Springfield, OH
My "partner" in crime girlfriend. Introducing me to the EVIL Rose Tequila (~making note to get to liquor store before anyone else finds out how smooth it goes down!!~) I've told anyone that would listen just how good that stuff is!!!! Who need Jaggerbombs when you can drink Strawberry flavored milk.....errrrrrr I mean Rose Tequila!!!!! I'm so glad I met you, and I had such a good time, just wish I could have hung w/ you party animals later!!! Bev
Ric
on 1/23/06 11:31 pm - Stafford, VA
Wonder who bought that evel stuff...........I'll never tell .You all know I'M such AN ........................well o k So I did buy 3 bottles of the stuff and did not drink one shot but did i enjoy all the girls and what it did to them !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views