High Protein Soup

nitengale
on 1/23/06 10:04 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Has anyone tried CHEF JAY's High Protein Soup...in the self heating can? It has 20 gms of protein (whey protein isolate), 6 gms of carbs, 2.5 gms of fat... the flavors I saw were hearty beef, zesty chicken, and french onion. I got a can at Vitamin Shoppe and was just wondering if anyone else had tried it and what they thought. Thanks wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 5:28 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Wanda, -- please use one of the lovely pictures that were taken of you this weekend and update your photo!! This doesn't even vaguely resemble you!! It was so nice to be able to chat with you more this weekend. Thanks for the tip on the soup - for cold days that sounds really good. donna
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:12 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Raider Girl... That is so to know!! I think your info impressed me more than any other... don't know why... just makes you cooler than I thought you already were... YOU ROCK!!!! I have been waiting to get a really good pic before updating my profile pic and now that the secret is out (that my cat is NOT glued to my head) I have to move forward.... fortunately I was able to get a really good pic this weekend in my dress so that will be the one!!! Love ya chick... can't wait to meet up with you again for some chit chat time, giggle time... girlie time.. hope to see you soon... love wanda aka wiggles
Bookworm5648
on 1/24/06 6:54 am - Manassas Park, VA
Never tried it, but they sound good. I will have to make a trip to the Vitamin Shoppe this weekend! Thanks Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views