Richmond Gang...Special Thank You!!!

nitengale
on 1/23/06 9:53 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
As many of you know I was involved in an accident on the way to Richmond. I nearly said "F... it, I'm going home" but I didn't ... I wanted to wear my pretty dress. So down the road I headed... a little banged up, sore and stiff... but I still made it. The outpouring of concern from so many of you truly touched my heart. Gail, Kathy, Kathie, Karen... you all are so wonderful... I felt safe and protected knowing that if things did turn bad... you would be right there to help me out in any way. THANK YOU... For the so many others who offered concern and well wishes... THANK YOU... your concern was from the heart and genuine... what a group of folks you all are.... Folks who give from their heart, expecting nothing in return... each and everyone of you... a true gem!!!! With much love and gratitude... wanda
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 11:05 pm - Fairfax, VA
Awwww, sweetie, we are just so glad that you are doing okay! I'm also glad that you could step outside the comfort zone and come to the event and let loose (have a margarita or two) and enjoy. I know sometimes it isn't easy stepping out but so glad that you did. And I must say that looked spectacular in your evening gown! Isn't it fabulous to feel attractive and sexy and stuff????? Kathy
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:05 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
HI Honey, yeah, stepping out of my comfort zone was a huge BIGGIE for me... I think knowing my NOVA girls were gonna be there and an opportunity to wear my fabulous dress just gave me the umph I needed to get my butt in gear!!! Thanks for always being my rock, my inspiration to always do better, to enjoy feeling attractive and sexy and stuff (lol)... for being my friend. I love ya.... more than my luggage! Wiggles
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:16 am - Northern, VA
So glad you are ok Wanda, not a nice way to start the weekend, is it? So glad you still decided to come down and have a good time with everyone!! Hope to see you at a NOVA function sometime soon!!! Dianna
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:16 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Party Girl, I was a little worried about you Saturday nite as I left the Hosp Suite... hope all turned out ok... Due to the fun I had in Richmond I will definitely be at a NOVA function (as long as I can find it!!!). These NOVA women have become some of the best friends I have ever had in my life. NOVA is now my home and they are the foundation on which I will build my life and my home... What a great group of ladies to be associated with... wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 12:20 am - Danville, VA
Wanda, It was so great meeting you...I think I missed the fun parts as I went to bed too early! Being so early out of surgery, I was exhausted...but in June I will be able to boogie with the rest of you...and keep up with you all...I will be able to drink then too. Woohoo... Hugs, betsy
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:23 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hello Sweetness, Betsy Bug... for being so soon out of surgery ... you impressed ALOT of people... for showing up, for looking so absolutely beautiful, FOR DANCING and keeping up with Natalie... I left the Hosp Suite around 2 am... when the jammies started showing up... I was pooped!!! This was the first time I had had a drink in a few years... and the bartender was not heavy on the liquor...thank god... after 1/2 of my first margarita... I was as dizzy as a fart!!! Had to hold onto chairs to cross the room. But it tasted so good and I was laffing so much... I went back for round 2!!! All I could do was laff... When you do start sampling... remember it hits you hard and fast!!!! Can't wait to see you again... enjoy your ride sweetie...you deserve it!!! hugs wanda
Gail from NoVa
on 1/24/06 1:04 am - Bealeton, VA
Girl, I hate that some jackass no-driving so&so hit your car, but.....I'm even more glad you came to be with us anyway. It was great seeing you again and didn't we have fun!!! Let's get together again SOON! Love you, Gail
nitengale
on 1/24/06 8:27 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Girl... Did we "GIT 'R DONE" or what??? I have some of the best pics of us... hoping to get them up tonight... Boy did I love hanging with you... you always make me laff ... and like I said, knowing you were there to take care of me if I needed it... priceless. You hold a special place sweetie... huggles wanda Let me know when you wanna do dinner... Tuesdays, Thursdays...my best nites... and wide open...
KathieKathie
on 1/24/06 1:34 am - Manassas, VA
I will ALWAYS be here for ya... sister, partner in crime, ear to vent into, crying-on-the-shoulder buddy... anything, I'm here. And I'm dern happy to be! ~Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views