Well Hi all you Party people.................

Ric
on 1/23/06 8:50 pm - Stafford, VA
O K so I here there was an EVENT in Richmond last weekend sure wish I could have been there ! ................All I can say is damn you people can party ! David and Nat thanks again for a hell of a time. And all of you who miss it shame on you. I guess after this weekend the priesthood is not in the plans for me. However there are a few other things in life I want to do. Oh wait I think I did almost all of them this weekend. Alright maybe there is a couple to take care of in June . I love each and everyone of you to try to name you all for me is not possible so to each of you that touched my life........... as well as some other things I want to thank you so very much.. We ..... ............... ....................damn what a great bunch to call your friends. Again thank for the memories .....................
Nannette
on 1/23/06 9:52 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Rick -- been there, done that -- want to do it again! Hugs, Nannette
Sharon Q.
on 1/23/06 10:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rick!! What a party it was!! Had a blast with you...............don't forget to come by and get your protein. XOXOXOOXOXOXOOX Sharon
Ric
on 1/23/06 10:19 pm - Stafford, VA
Oh I'll get it I hope real soon....................xo
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:54 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello there, you cute thang! How'd the AFTER party go on Sunday? I kept thinking how BRAVE you and Patty were, leaving a weekend long party for a B'day party full of 5 and 6 year olds. Yep - that elevates you both in the direction of Sainthood. LOVED seeing you again and finally meeting Patty!!
Ric
on 1/23/06 11:35 pm - Stafford, VA
Well Patty went home and sleep for several hrs while I did the bday party. Let me tell ya 21 5 and 6 yr olds after that weekend was way to much................................ tell Paul I said hi and cant wait to see you all soon...................xo
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:26 am - Northern, VA
It was great to meet you as well!! Lots of memories, and looking forward to making more in June with everyone!!! Take care!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 5:49 am - Fort Myers, FL
Rick--It was great to see you again! Meeting Patty was really great too--she's defintiely a keeper. I dragged my butt out of bed on Sunday morning and heard people outside--I opened the door and saw you guys packing up the car. Sorry I didn't get to say good bye. Take care and give Patty hugs for me.
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 7:34 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh sweety .. you are so welcome ... I enjoyed every minute of it .. You and Patty are so freaking cute together ... I loved being with you all ! I cannot wait to see you all again .. I left there so emotional .. Rick .. you just have no clue .. Love you ! Tink ..
eileen f
on 1/25/06 11:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Rick, My hubby Mike (the serial killer) sure did enjoy spending time with you!!! We are looking forward to going up again in June, but might not be able to unless David changes the date because I will be in Hawaii then on vacation. Who knows though, he might just show up there by himself if we can find a babysitter for the 6 year old. Ya never know! Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views