Prayers needed!!

Shanana
on 1/23/06 8:10 pm - Altavista, VA
Please pray for my family this week. We have alot of custody court hearings and such this week. I am not going near the court house. Everytime i have to hear about all the crap my stomach really hurts and i puke for hours. Please keep us in your prayers. This is all about our grandkids and is not a pretty situation. Of course I end up getting the blame for alot of it when I am just focusing on me for a while. Thanks for you prayers and support. Shannon
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 10:01 pm - Remington, VA
Kneemail coming your way. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Positive vibes and prayers coming your way Shannon, I hope things works out the way we talked. I enjoyed meeting you this weekend - lol, even if it was our bad habits that brought us together most of the time (the smoke hole). You're a tough chicklet, you've already been through and overcome so much - I hope things fall into place for you. Hugs - Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/24/06 12:05 am - Danville, VA
Hey Babe, You know I am in your corner on this one....try to let go and let God...I know, easier said than done. Let me know how it turns out. Love ya bunches. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:27 am - Northern, VA
You have them Shannon, sorry to hear you are just getting really upset over all of this. Take some dep breaths, it will be OK, I am sure. Things always work out the way they are supposed to!! Dianna
prissy25
on 1/24/06 1:11 am - Barboursville, VA
My friend prayers going up for you and your family most of all for those babies let me know how things turn out, and just remember to take care of yourself right now. Hugssss....
wanda
on 1/24/06 3:12 am
Prayers have just been said for you and your family. Shannon, please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. ~Wanda
Grey_Goose
on 1/24/06 3:29 am - Haymarket, VA
Positive thoughts for you! Kelly G
tsaxon
on 1/24/06 7:18 am - Charlottesville, VA
Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hang in there pretty lady! Tracey
Susan E.
on 1/24/06 9:44 am - Purcellville, VA
Hey Pretty Girl, I knew it would be a tough week for you. And I am so sad for your family situation. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. I so enjoyed your company. Stay strong and take care of your needs. Lova Ya Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views