Daily Post: Jan 24th

Kitty Kat
on 1/23/06 7:02 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! Well, how was your "recovery" day? I dragged serious rear end myself, did much of nothing and so today I'm a bit back to normal. May still take a few more days! So... How will you move your body today? Gonna walk since I haven't since Friday..although walking/dancing in heels ought to count IMO! Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? K so I was a lil' bad bout mine this past weekend. But, 1st 1/2 done this am. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? HA! On my coffee this am then switching to Crystal Light and CIB's. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Ha! Had great eats and great convos this weekend! Got a lil' spoiled with some meals but back to me the chief cooker. Enjoy the rest of your week all! Hugs, Kitty Kat "Thing big!" Twisted Whiskers - Jan 24th
TammyNVA
on 1/23/06 8:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
UGGHHH ... Back to work bright and early yesterday... Mini WOW moment when a co-worker commented "Tammy, you look really thin standing there!" (obviously something flashed in her eye to temporarily blind her!) but I remembered the Women's session advice, and TOOK the complement. Even said "maybe I should stand here all day!" MOVING: Yep, the dancing was my exercise this weekend... going to walk 30 minutes this afternoon (up from 25 last week.) VITAMINS: 1st half done FLUIDS: None yet, but starting with coffee and switching to water/crystal lite FOOD: Yesterday, didn't eat much 4oz ff yogurt, 2 oz shaved ham, 1/2 Wendy's chili (first time, since I tried chili this weekend at the EVENT), protein bar (15g protein) and a protein shake. Today, haven't figured it out yet, but I better get going! Have an AWESOME day Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views