Outrageous Rage in Richmond

Grey_Goose
on 1/23/06 12:20 pm - Haymarket, VA
WOW, Natalie and Dave, YOU ROCK!! When Jen told me we were going to a formal for WLS I had no idea just what a crazy time lay ahead. I knew it was gonna be fun when Jen and I spent a "date night" buying her a size 12 dress. When "boy toys" from a travelling tennis team are looking for the "pretty redhead in the green dress" you know your wife is HOTT! Empress Pixie, many have sung your praises, but none come near to expressing our thanks. Jen and I had the time of our lives. Thank you for the early morning lessons! Dave, the den of wickedness (aka "hospitality suite") truly is a testament to your genius. Two nights of the most morally compromised partying I have enjoyed in my life. Jen and I will spend the next five days rehabilitating our livers. Sharon, you smilin', gigglin' she-devil!! Now I know I can't trust you alone with my wife. The shopping, the drinking, the flirting, where will it all lead? Oh yeah, back to Richmond in the summer!! Cleve, Cleve, Cleve, you redneck son-of-a-gun!! We knew Cappymoon was fun to party with, but who knew she had such a fun, big-hearted, partyin' fool of a hubby to get crazy with?? LB, is that a stage name, or can girl as pretty as you really have a name that is as pretty as Lacey Blue? Thanks for the lessons, even though it meant abandoning Ross in his moment of need! I am sure the soreness, his and mine, will pass in the days ahead. Ross, Too much and too much never mix well. Indulge in both in moderation, we want you back in June!! We'll carry you there if we have to!! Courtney, thank you for taking care of Ross and sacrificing some much-needed rest. You are an angel Jen, Honey I love you with all my heart! Thank you for letting me accompany you on this journey and introducing you to your amazing circle of friends. --Jen G's Lover
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:24 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ohhh Grasshopper..... many lessons to be learned my dear ... Oh Kelly .. you dancing thang you .. OMG I could have danced with you all night .. thank you for being with us ... it is not complete unless you and Jen are with us . I have witnessed first hand her growing beauty .. our Jen .. and Kelly.. I do not have to tell you how lucky you truly are .. you have the package with her .. beauty and brains and her love ... So in saying that ... get ready for June .. as for me .. I will be taking an extra vacation day the following Monday after we party .. God knows we are going to need it .. Love you both so much .. Natalie aka.. The Empress of all that is TINK ...
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 9:54 pm - Remington, VA
AAWWWW. Thanks Kelly. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:34 am - Northern, VA
Thanks for the mention there Kelly! Cleve had so much fun, we are planning a longer weekend this time!! (Ok, maybe that is just me, but he will be there as well!!) I am glad everyone made him feel part of the crowd, makes me feel good! Looking forward to the next time we can all get together, hoping to be planning a NOVA adventure sometime soon! Although I dont think anything will EVER compare to what we just expierenced (Well, maybe June!! ) Dianna
bkhunter68
on 1/24/06 1:48 am - VA
It was all BIG FUN!!! It nice to meet all the people the didn't beleive I existed . She doesn't let me out of my cage much so I have to make the best of it when I can. Mybe she will let me out in june. Again It was really nice meeting everybody.
KathieKathie
on 1/24/06 7:59 am - Manassas, VA
"...two nights of the most morally compromised partying I have enjoyed in my life..." ROFLMAO.... you hit the nail on the head here, Kelly. And I thought I'd seen it all, through a year of college in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, plus Mardi Gras. All I can say, still, is... DAYUMMMM! Who needs New Orleans when ya got Richmond, eh? ~Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views