Pics from Richmond

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 12:14 pm - Henrico, VA
Okay, I think I figured it out. Here is the link: www.picturetrail.com/psinmd/Richmond_WLS_Friends the password is secret
lawoman
on 1/23/06 12:50 pm - Hellertown, PA
thanks for sharing.....I wish I would have taken more!! Call me soon, we def need to hang!! LA
Grey_Goose
on 1/23/06 2:15 pm - Haymarket, VA
Thanks!! I just spent hours trying to set up our photos to share from photobucket and myspace...no joy. Kelly G
nitengale
on 1/23/06 9:42 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
it worked!!! I so enjoyed meeting your other half... she was such a sweetie and so concerned with my injuries... her concern touched me deeply!!! A TRUE lady!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:07 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - I looked at your ALASKA pictures while I was there (what can I say, I'm nosy by nature) and those are some FANTASTIC scenery shots. Ive never been to Alaska but it's a place that Paul and I both have on our MUST DO list. Probably with a Cruise kinda deal, although Im not sure if we'll be able to see enough of the landscape and scenery that way. Loved ALL your pictures - thanks for sharing them, gorgeous!!
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:39 am - Northern, VA
Oh, thanks for posting the pics!! I love seeing the different things people caught on their cameras! Oh, yeah, and what my hubby caught on his with you and Gina, I know it wasnt that bad, and it could have been worse, but it is always fun to make the sex board minds WANDER, especially when I had to email it PIRVATELY Let them wonder, we know, what happened in Richmond, stays in Richmond!! It was great to meet you, and hope to meet you again in June! (Sooner if you would like to come down for a NOVA meet n greet, although I dont think it will compare to what this past weekend brought!) Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 1:08 am - CO
There WAS something worse (or better, depending on your point of view) - thankfully it was missed by the paparazzi on hand!
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 6:36 am - Henrico, VA
Oh yeah, we are definitely on for June.............and I would love to join in on a NOVA get together.......keep me posted.....pretty pleeeaaassssee!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 5:53 am - Fort Myers, FL
Great pics Patty! Hey someone should have warned me the boob was falling out of my dress.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views