To ALL of my new VA friends...

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 9:45 am - CO
Oh, Betsy... thank you! My one and only disappointment over the weekend was not making enough time to get to know ALL of you! I surely plan to remedy that in June! I foresee everyone ending up in the pool, bathing suit or not! Hugs to you, see you this summer!
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 9:30 am - Northern, VA
Hi Gina! I didnt get the chance to *formally* meet you, but I did see you around, and it wasnt till I got home and back to the computer that I realized who you were! Hopefully you will be back in Richmond in the summer, and we can get the chance to *meet* again!! Same thing happened to me when I *met* Natalie the first time, and it was only about 15 people at the meet and greet. We didnt talk AT ALL, and it took another meet and greet several months later for us to strike up a friendship. Now we are the best of friends!! Sometimes the time is not right, you know?? You and your new husband make the sweetest couple!! Congratulations on your marriage and heres to a life full of love and happiness Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 9:47 am - CO
Dianna!!! I can't wait to meet up with you again... I told my husband (still gives me shivers to refer to him that way!) that I have got to meet up with that gorgeous brunette again! I'll bring the Rose Tequila!
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 12:45 am - Northern, VA
Ohhh, more shots!! I now know what it is called, I can get some for myself!! Thanks to RICK Yes, in June, we will have to *hook up* sounds good to me!!! Dianna
WendyNVA
on 1/23/06 10:07 am - Va Beach, VA
Gina, I didn't get to attend the events this past weekend, but I wanted to shout out a big CONGRATS! on your recent wedding. You and Erin look like wonderful couple, and I wish you many years of happiness. Hope to see you in June! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:19 am - CO
Thank you, Wendy! I will see you in June - I've already INFORMED (I AM married, huh? ) hubby that we are going! Hugs! Gina
eileen f
on 1/23/06 11:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Gina, now that we have you (and Kim and Steve and anyone else that i've forgotten) over here with us Virginians, you BETTER stop in over here alot!!! You all will make our board a very lively place!! Eileen p.s. I think the whole group of you should move to Virginia Beach! Can you imagine the fun we could have!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:27 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
MIND??? Absolutely NOT - I'd mind if you didnt check in and post!! I love the freindships and connections that were made and/or strengthened over the weekend. I think if I had any complaints about it all, it would be that we all lived so FAR apart.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views