To ALL of my new VA friends...

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 7:00 am - CO
I hope ya'll (a little blatant sucking up there, but I come by it naturally - lived in VA Bch for 5 years long ago...) don't mind, but I will be checking in here more, to see what my new buds are up to. I don't remember many of your names, unless I look at Lei's pics, but I want to let you all know, everyone of you that I met, even if we only shared a hello, made a huge impression on me. I can't wait to see you all again in June, and get to know you all better. A better group of people to call friends is surely NOT possible to find... Love to all of you beautiful southern souls! Gina
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 7:11 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Gina! Didn't get to meet ya but hopefully will in June! We are glad to have you stop by and "set a spell" with us southern souls, ya hear?! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 7:19 am - CO
Absolutely! Pencil me in! Scratch that, ink me in, I will be there, if I have to move heaven and earth!
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 7:33 am - Fairfax, VA
BTW, Congrats on your marriage! Funny, I felt like a newlywed at the conference. That's the first time that Rich and I have danced for more than one slow song (once at a wedding and once at our own wedding) in an evening. Heck that was the first time we've danced fast together EVER. And that wasn't really possible a year or more ago. The wonders of dualing WLS. Awesome, see you in June! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 7:37 am - CO
Oh, my! I have to share... Aaron & I have been together for almost a year now (time flies!), and Saturday night was my first slow dance with my husband (actually, my first slow dance, ever!)! I couldn't get enough - and I was so upset, because he was at the bar when THE SONG came on, "For the Love of a Woman". He sent me that song when we first starting dating, and I nearly broke down when it came on and he wasn't available. Thankfully, my dear, lovely Deb stepped in and slow danced with me... and he more than made up for it when he requested another song, and serenaded me while we danced... Congrats to YOU, on your success! See ya this summer, for sure...
Kim B
on 1/23/06 8:44 am - Twilight Zone
sorry Gina, I should have let Aaron out of the janitor's closet when that song came on .....
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 8:50 am - CO
And just what, may I ask, were you doing in the janitor's closet with my husband? And why wasn't I invited??!!
Dave
on 1/23/06 8:16 am - Palmyra, VA
Gina: I only got the chance to say a few words to you but I have electronically "spoken" to you a few times on the other boards. You and Aaron make a great couple and I could shoot myself because I have a few pictures of him but only have you from a distance. I went with the intention of getting my picture taken with the (in)famous Roxxi too! Congrats to you two and I want a hug and a picture in June! Dave
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 8:49 am - CO
I will place you at the top of my social calendar!! Besides, I'd much rather admire him than myself... so glad to meet you!
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/23/06 9:18 am - Danville, VA
Hi Gina....Well, you sure make a beautiful newlywed couple. Glad to have met you and so sorry we didn't have time to talk more. That is the only thing about the conference...it didn't last long enough. We waited so long for it and then it was gone in a flash. Maybe next time I will be able to share in the drinking...too early out of surgery this time. Besides, I was exhausted...wore me out. June, count me in...maybe by then I will want to show off my new body and sport a bathing suit.... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views