I had so much fun this weekend!!!

Gail from NoVa
on 1/23/06 6:25 am - Bealeton, VA
Ditto everyone else's comments about this past weekend. I had way too much fun. But next time, I'm going to get more rest before I go, so I can hang out even later. I think I might have missed a few things because I didn't hang out long enough. I thought 3am was late enough, but hmmmm, maybe not. It was my complete pleasure to meet so many wonderful new faces, and to say to hello to some of my old friends too. Can't wait til next time. Thanks, David, for getting started on this already. I sure hope I don't have to wait until June to see you again though! Love, Gail
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/23/06 8:21 am - Staunton, VA
Gail, Girl, you rock! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 9:23 am - Northern, VA
Gail, You wont have to wait till June, at least for the NOVA crowd! Susan and I are going to plan something up here in the next few months, so be on the lookout for that post! Great times yet again girl!! Met some awesome people, didnt we?? Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 9:24 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Gail , I always feel like you and I never have enough time to spend together ,.. as you and I have always clicked .. PLEASE .. we have to get together .. no more b.. crap .. Let's plan a gals weekend up there .. Miss you already .. Nat
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/23/06 9:27 am - Danville, VA
Hi Gail....What a wonderful weekend, huh? I cried so hard when it was over. I didn't want it to end. June will be here before you know it and we won't recognize anyone again except for those who have reached their goals. It was so nice to meet people who I have talked to and now can put a voice and a face with it. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:40 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey--it was nice to meet you too!
Susan E.
on 1/23/06 12:27 pm - Purcellville, VA
Oh crap, I just miss you guys to much already. We are all losers but my look how much we have gained. Hugs Susan
nitengale
on 1/23/06 9:46 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Hey Girl... What a weekend... I have to get my pics together today. Thanks so much for looking out for me and offering to help me Friday and Saturday. I am so blessed to have you (and others) as a friend. I do love ya girl... Can't wait till the next round...just remind me to start the 'rita's before 11pm!!!! Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning GAIL!! Absolutely NOT - June is too far away, methinks you and the hubby need to make another trip to the beach? This way I can guarantee that Wendy will be there too. I'm meeting her and a few other friends for lunch tomorrow, I'll be sure to tell her that you were asking about her. Time went by way too fast and I don't feel like I had any quality time with you this weekend - the upside? I WAS able to get in a ton'a hugs from you and that'll tide me over till the next time. You're a very special and beautiful lady, heart and soul... and Im so glad we're friends!!! Love you - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views