Charlottesville Meet & Greet Lunch

prissy25
on 1/23/06 5:43 am - Barboursville, VA
Feb. 18th 12:00 noon @ Golden Corral on RT. 29 beside the Post Office. Hope to see ya there. Those needing resteraunt cards check with Holly D. she has extras, she will be going a little early to meet some of you in front so let her know if you need one she is limited. I have 16 members from board so far but havent heard but from a few if your coming alone or a guest? Also those of you with your before an after pics feel free to bring an share, cant wait to here all about this Richmond Conf.
~*Country Girl*~
on 1/23/06 9:04 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
You beat me to posting this! LOL!! I just got home and went to write it all up ! Luckily I did check the prior posts or I would would feel real silly right about now! See ya soon! XOXOX Lisa
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/23/06 9:29 am - Danville, VA
Hi Melinda...I am hoping to hook up with Shannon and ride up with her....Will let you know for sure later. I can't wait to meet everyone...meeting everyone this weekend was great but I knew alot were missing...wish you could have been there. Hugs, Betsy
elizabeth b-c
on 1/23/06 10:44 am - Charlottesville, VA
I will be there with my partner, Mary. I have let Holly know that I need a card. I can't wait to see everyone there. elizabeth
Andrea N.
on 1/23/06 7:52 pm - Ashland, VA
After reading about this Meet&Greet in Charlottesville, I told my friend (who's store I work in on Saturday's) that I would like off that day to come. I'm not sure I understand about the restaurant cards but I will e-mail Holly and ask her about it. I can't wait to actually meet some of you. Andrea
prissy25
on 1/24/06 12:42 am - Barboursville, VA
Great we will look forward to meeting you be sure you have a resteraunt card so you get discount. Holly D has extras check with her if you need one.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views