Has anyone checked on Ross?

Dave
on 1/23/06 3:10 am - Palmyra, VA
He looked like he wa**** by a bus Sunday morning and I'm sure he has no memories of Saturday night. One of you Richmond people need to make sure he's functioning at a human level by now. Dave
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 3:14 am - Remington, VA
Lacey and I made sure he got to his house without putting his life in danger or breaking any laws and that is where we left him to begin his recovery. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
Kitty Kat
on 1/23/06 3:27 am - Richmond, VA
Hey guys he's fine...been talking to him some this afternoon. He's doing all right. This next time around I'd say he'll be doing a lot less drinking and fooling around. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Grey_Goose
on 1/23/06 3:38 am - Haymarket, VA
I am glad to hear he is recovering. Courtney deserves sainthood for nursing him through his delirious early morning retching and rambling. Jen G's hubby
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 3:43 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Kelly. I am just upset that I missed a pj party. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
LB
on 1/23/06 3:50 am - Northern, VA
No doubt! Court you are awesome! Sorry I totally ditched you two! I'm not very good at the "care taking" when I've been drinking. I bet you have some sweet black mail on his ass! ;) People always reveal too much when they're in that state! Haha! Thanks for the great weekend, roomie!
David@Goal
on 1/23/06 7:54 am - VA
Blackmail on his ass? I was brave nough to walk into the bathroom and yes- caught him buck naked attempting to pull up his pants. After my vision came back and I had some smelling salts administered by Nurse Goodbody, I politely shut the dor and screamed my well wishes to Ross THROUGH the wooden door - David
WendyNVA
on 1/23/06 9:07 am - Va Beach, VA
Oh no.. tell me y'all didn't let Ross drink jagarmeister (however its spelled) again???????????? Ross, I sure hope you're ok buddy! Wendy
Ross C
on 1/24/06 1:45 am - McLean, VA
Wendy.... You def. need to be there in June! been craving soem wendy dances! and I'll do an "air" jaeger shot with you... I have a feelign I won't be drinking much for the next long while... *hugs* -Ross
lawoman
on 1/23/06 12:09 pm - Hellertown, PA
Oh my more is coming back to me...i did a shot of jager with Ross....then puked off the balcony...i think thats when I went to pass out the first time.....hope Ross is doing ok....it was nice meeting and hanging out with him... Leigh Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views