Meeting everyone was great!

Smukums
on 1/23/06 2:56 am - Richmond, VA
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time meeting all of you on friday night!! It was such an inspiration to see how well everyone has done. I think it had a major effect on may husband because he saw this surgery in a new light. He was supportive before hand but now he understands it more and appreciates it more. For that - thank you! Everyone was so friendly and again you guys are my inspiration!! I am waiting for a date now so its the up and down frustrations that I am sure some of you have gone through. I realized Friday night that if I am blessed enough to have this surgery - its a second chance as well as such a gift - I hope to be able to help others as you guys have helped me . So many people I have met on here are so willing to help people who are in my shoes and for that we are thankful. Anyways enough mushy yapping - we have made it to las vegas (and its awesome!!) so i am going to go gamble but I will be in often to see how things are going! Everyone have a great week!!! Nicole
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 5:44 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Nicole - I was wondering if you had made it out to Vegas! Have fun gambling!! It was great meeting you too - you are so beautiful! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs! Jill
Smukums
on 1/23/06 7:11 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Jill! It was great seeing you! You are so pretty! Wish we could have chatted more but next time we will!! We made it to Vegas - its so busy busy busy here! Can't wait to meet up with yall again! Nicole
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 6:21 am - Northern, VA
Hi Nic Great finally meeting you as well!! Wish we had a little more time to spend with each other!! Next time I am down for sure!! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/23/06 9:31 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...You and your husband are so sweet and I just fell in love with so many wonderful people this weekend. Wish you could have stayed but Vegas??? I think I would have gone too. You are such a beauty and I hope things go well for you. Good luck out there. Hugs, betsy
Shanana
on 1/23/06 10:14 am - Altavista, VA
So nice to meet you. You are a beautiful person. Cant wait until you meet us on the other side. Hope to see you at the next gathering. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views