NEXT EVENT INFO!!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:45 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Sounds like FUN, David!!!! I'll be adding it to my calendar as soon as I reply to this post. I hope that everyone who was there this weekend makes it AGAIN, plus some new faces. The numbers doubled from last summers Meet n Greet to this weekends, can you imagine if it doubles AGAIN for the upcoming June shindig? *200* sounds very DOABLE! Count on Paul and I being there, assuming he's above water - he commented on the drive home yesterday that he was really gonna hate it if he had to miss any of the get togethers because he's really enjoyed all the ones he's attended.
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 6:16 am - Northern, VA
Oh YEAH, count me and Cleve in....he had some fun I think, and is willing to hang out with us again!!! Dianna
WendyNVA
on 1/23/06 9:05 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey David, I was disappointed to miss the past weekends events, but hope to be able to make the next. That is actually my 18th wedding anniversary weekend, so it would be a nice way to celebrate. Of course, my hubby is almost always out of town during that time, but we can hope. Regardless, I'll try to attend! Wendy
kizie23
on 1/23/06 9:57 am - blacksburg, VA
David, I was unable to attend this past weeks events, but I am going to try my best to make this one. Could you please post all the details about it as soon as you get them. I will have to make sure I have a sitter and things like that. Melissa
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 1:23 am - Northern, VA
YEAH!! Dianna
A10sFrau
on 1/23/06 10:22 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'll ride my motorcycle!! Lois
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 1:24 am - Northern, VA
YEAH! Dianna
wanda
on 1/23/06 10:35 am
Count me in David!!! I can't wait to get together with everyone again. Hopefully this time I can get my hubby to attend too! ~Wanda
eileen f
on 1/23/06 1:17 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Well, Drats, I will be in Hawaii with my daughter from the 15th to the 28th. If for some reason the weekend changes, Mike and I really want to be able to come up again and see all our new friends!! Eileen
Mrs. G
on 1/23/06 6:58 pm - E. City, NC
Me and my DH will be gone to Georgetown, SC that weekend for our 2nd anniversary - I can't wait to go and be THIN this time, I was so miserable with myself when we went there on our honeymoon! I hate that we'll miss yet another event, hopefully we will be able to make the next one.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views