NEXT EVENT INFO!!!

David@Goal
on 1/23/06 1:26 am - VA
EVENT: WLS BOOGIE & SPLASH 2006 DATES: JUNE 23-25, 2006 LOCATION: HOLIDAY INN CENTRAL/RICHMOND, VA NO FURTHER INFO AVAIL - JUST HOLD THE DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR AND GET READY FOR ONE HELL OF A GET DOWN AND GET WET WEEKEND! DAVID
Nannette
on 1/23/06 1:28 am - Toms River, NJ
Hell David -- of all the weekends you could pick, you picked the weekend of my next wedding! Damn man -- boo hoo.
David@Goal
on 1/23/06 1:31 am - VA
Get married here! That is literally my only open summer weekend space wise- and even that just opened up last Friday due to a cancellation. Sorry beautiful...I say postpone...he'll wait. David
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 1:32 am - Remington, VA
Woo hoo David. Way to be on the ball. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/23/06 1:34 am - Danville, VA
Great, David...Count me in....by then I may be able to wear a bathing suit. You did a wonderful job on the conference...you and Nat...I had a ball. Love you Hugs, Betsy
Dave
on 1/23/06 3:07 am - Palmyra, VA
I'll do my best to have us there. I hope Pixie wears here bikini though! That will bring a crowd. Dave
bevluvslife
on 1/23/06 3:36 am - Springfield, OH
Dave, it was so good to meet you!! I'm not sure who was responsible for holding the bottle of Tequila Rose up to my mouth but I really did mean what I said to you, lolol.
Dave
on 1/23/06 6:05 am - Palmyra, VA
Bev: You were one of the people I went there knowing I was going to like. I lurk alot and I follow several profiles (yours for instance) just because certain people seem to be "my kind" of people. I've suffered through your low points with you and had loads of fun reading of your exploits in NY and with the other ladies from the sites. I'm sorry the fireman had to leave but I know you had a good time anyway. You're looking great and seemed to be really enjoying Virginia. I'll try not to lurk so much and join in some more in the future. The problem is I'm just an old married guy (since 1983) that loves watching people take back control of their lives and doing great things. I do hope we get to meet again and talk some more when you and I are in a more sedated state of mind (sober). Dave
Shannon_nicole
on 1/23/06 5:06 am - Carrollton, VA
Couldn't make the last one, but looking forward to this one!!!! Shannon Post 6 weeks on Wednesday 275 / 240 ish now (Down about 35 - 40 lbs)
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 5:36 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Darn!!!! Of all the week-ends like someone else said...we are in Lynchburg that week-end it's our State Harley Owners Group Rally...and I'm on the committee. Keep us posted if for some reason - the week-end changes! I want to come!!!! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views