Photos from Richmond Conference!

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Kathie ~ There are a gazillion and one common denominators that we ALL share as formerly obese people. Relationships with family, friends and spouses is at the top of the list! So you're definitely NOT alone, pretty lady! I'm glad you enjoyed the session and took some positive things away from it - trust me, it helped PAUL and I too. Sitting in a room full of FRIENDS that related too and walked the walk with us, was a wonderful motivator, eye opener and learning experience. btw - you can't take a bad picture if you try, loved the ones all dolled up at the ball. You and Jim are a very striking couple. Hugs - Lei
hollydecarlo
on 1/24/06 9:09 am - hopewell, VA
hello lei, it was so nice to finally meet you. i had a blast. sorry about me and joann grabbing your sons butt lol!!! had just a little tooo much to drink lol!!! i cant seem to see the pics can you email them to me [email protected] love yah and cant wait til next time, holly
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 11:45 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Holly - I think the reason you couldnt access the photos is because I originally posted the WRONG link and had to go back into the thread and plug in the correct one. Try this link, okay? http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWjdq5cNmXK LOL, as far as YOU grabbin' on my son's butt? Nothing to be sorry about. Im sure he enjoyed every second of it, besides, I was hoping to hook him up with a few of you single ladies, so grab away!! Im so glad we finally met - you're gorgeous, inside and out. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views