Photos from Richmond Conference!

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 7:57 am - Henrico, VA
Lei, the pics are great!! And it was sooooooo fun getting to meet you and Paul, and of course your handsome son too!! You are a HOOT! And I so much appreciated your "relationships" session, you touched my heart in so many ways. Earlier in the week I was worried that I wouldn't get back in time for the conference, but I am so glad that it worked out....I had the time of my life!!! See you in June...if not before!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:16 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Patty - Im so glad things worked out and you were able to make it to the convention too, both for your sake and your fathers. Btw - how is he doing?!? I hope things are improving and hopeful with each passing day. Glad you enjoyed the relationship session, we were happy with the turn out and everyones comments and responses. I just wished I'd remembered to "bleep/clean up" that ONE story of mine. I know that MOST enjoyed and laughed about it, lol, still, that was probably NOT the place to muck up like that? Ooopsie! Hugs and love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 6:41 am - Henrico, VA
Not sure how I missed your reply, but caught it on my email. My dad did end up having surgery, but no pathology reports yet. He is home and feeling better already, so things are looking up. Thanks for asking, Hun Hugs, Patty
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/23/06 8:58 am - Staunton, VA
Lei, Girl, you are amazing! It was soooooooo great to get to meet you! Hey, your hubby and son ain't too shabby, either! You are truly an inspiration, not to mention that you're a lot of fun too! Thanks for sharing the pics, and I can't wait to see you again! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Snowflake!! (lol, you're gonna start regretting that ONE moment in time, Saturday night, huh?) Its funny how we can assume/associate a personality based on a persons photo. I had you pegged as a very nice but QUIET and SHY woman. Boy was I wrong about the Quiet and Shy part. You're an absolute RIOT, with a lotta crazy and FUN tossed in for good measure - Absolutely MY kinda' people! I look forward to many more FUN times together!!!
WendyNVA
on 1/23/06 9:51 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, WOW, what great pictures! It took me most of the day to be able to finally view them. Looks like so much fun was had. Everyone looks so amazing! I'm so sad that I wasn't able to attend this event, as it really looks like it was one of those weekends to remember! Thanks for sharing the weekend via pics! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:30 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey YOU!!!! Well, you already KNOW I missed your cute self this weekend - courtesy of the voice mail I left, that you can't quite decipher. The funny thing? Until you reminded me that I'd called and left one, I'd FORGOTTEN all about it. What can I say, even in a completely zoned state'a mind, I missed my red headed twin! I'm not the ONLY one that missed you, either, several people asked about you. Im officially in charge of lasso'n your butt to the next one, so count on it. See you tomorrow - with a bib on and a fork in hand!
sue_smith
on 1/23/06 11:15 pm - Warrenton, VA
Thanks Leilani I love the photos None of me...so either I didn't misbehave enough "or" I did and didn't get caught (I am going with the latter) Sometimes it pays to sit in the corner with a Tootsie Pop and observe. And to think...my doctor said I wouldn't be smoking or drinking after surgery!!! I can't eat chicken...but I SURE can drink. Thanks so much for your continued support of the Boards and giving me the opportunity to meet you and your family. You made me feel welcome and definitely made me laugh and I look forward to getting to know you better in the future. See you at the next function Sue Smith
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:36 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - Sue!!!!! ....I loved your line about "I can't eat chicken, but I SURE can drink". It took me right back to that chicken that got stuck going down sideways on Saturday. How funny and how accurate that line is/was! I'm so glad I got to meet you, what a sweet and gracious lady - and your genuine sense of humor is an added PLUS! Hey?!?!? How in hecks name did you manage to AVOID MY CAMERA? Good grief woman, I took 200 shots!! I only deleted the "duplicat pics", which I tend to take a lot of, just in case the first one is off. So I know I didn't DELETE any of you. This just means that you OWE me some VOGUE'n at the next Meet n Greet in June. Deal? Deal!! Hugs - Lei
KathieKathie
on 1/24/06 1:57 am - Manassas, VA
Lei, Thanks SO much for sharing your beautiful photos! Also... I want to say thank you so very much for your relationship session. This is one couple out there that I am so sure will be benefitting from it. We've got some things to work on, but, yanno... there's hope. Just knowing that we're not alone has helped already. We're understanding each other better now. June just can't get here fast enough... hugs, Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views