Photos from Richmond Conference!

Dave
on 1/23/06 1:02 am - Palmyra, VA
Lei: All I can say is YOU are loved - by everyone but especially me. You're one of the most positive role models anyone can have. Paul is lucky to have you to go through life with. BTW: You are lucky to have him too! You are one of a small group of people that have impacted my life (WLS and overall) to a very large extent. I look forward to seeing you and Paul some more in the future. Dave
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:24 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw Dave, that means a LOT to me, thank you!! You and Natalie are very special people, good souls with a sense of happiness that radiates from deep within. You're GOOD people, all the way to the core - so is it any wonder I value your opinions? You're looking freakn-fantastic, by the way - another very impressive transformation that needs a message board update. Hope to see you both again in June, if not sooner. Love - Lei
LB
on 1/23/06 3:12 am - Northern, VA
Lei! It was great to meet you this weekend! I know you say I take good pictures, but I'm thinking it must be the photographer! I NEVER take good pictures like that. Do you hire out? ;)
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:29 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello again Lacey!! Girl? Don't share the credit where it's NOT due - trust me, the beauty smiling back in the photos is all credited to YOU! I love the sassy smile in the pic from The Tobacco Company - but I also love the sexy smile in the one where you're standing with Steve. Either would be an awesome MB photo! Hope to see you in June - looks like David is getting the wheels turning on the next one! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 4:43 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Leilani, sweet Leilani - thank you for being you! I don't know what to say to you to let you know how much you mean to me. I just hope that you know!! You always make me feel special, Lei!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:37 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello beautiful friend! Trust me, I DO know, because I feel the same way about you, my friend. You're very special to me and as ironic it as it sounds, I'm thankful that I went through the trials and tribulations of obesity because it brought some wonderful "hand picked family" into my life - like yourself! You looked incredible, ya' blonde bombshell - lol, but I have to agree with the parting comments on our last day. Get some jeans that fit, woman - you were swimming in the pair you were wearing. Methinks your "eyes" have not caught up with the rest of the worlds - hopefully the photos from this weekend help you to see your hard earned progress. Love - Lei
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 6:32 am - Northern, VA
Ohhh, Lei, what wonderful pictures!!! So glad to see you and Paul again, and meeting Keoni, it was fabulous!! Hope everyone will be at the party in June, although I dont wanna wait that long!!! So, when are we getting together (In VA beach??) Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 11:52 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I agree Dianna - waiting till June for the "big meet" is too long to wait. I'm all for a get together here in VaBeach. Natalie and I have talked about going dancing again at "Have a Nice Day Cafe" on waterside - love that place!!!! I think it's a plan we should ACT ON?!? Paul will be heading back out to sea again in mid-March, and I'd love to dance the night away with ya'll BEFORE that happens.
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:42 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
All I want to say to you is I love you ! I cannot thank you enough for helping us organize the group at TC... you are amazing woman .. I want you to know as well here .. that SO MANY came up to me thanking me for getting you to lead the Relationship workshop . Lei it touched so many . And the work that you and Paul put into this ... well it was amazing .. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ... you made my job a lot easier ... and the responce is overwhelming .. so just remember that we will gain a need for more relationship talks as more people come aboard .. and we will definatly need your wisdom and guidance again ... Soon we need to make a trip to HAVE A NICE DAY ... I am ready to go again LOL.. that is after I get more sleep .. Say Hi to Paul and Keoni for me .. Love you and miss you .. Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 12:05 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Natalie - Sorry Im so late on replying - I kinda went into ZONE mode last night and sat around staring at the TV, not really even focused on what I was watching. lol, you don't think it's cause I got little to no sleep this weekend, do you? Thank you for the positive feedback on our Relationships workshop. Paul and I had already decided in advance, if people started looking at their watches (a lot) or heading in and out of the doors (a lot) that would be our que to wrap it up. We never expected for it to go longer then the scheduled time, so we knew that had to be a good sign. I was amazed at how EASY it was, effortless even. Then again, how could it not be when you're sitting around 70 very close friends with so many common bonds. btw - I don't know if I will EVER be able to adequately convey to you just how special you made me feel Saturday night or how DEEPLY you touched my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you - for being YOU! Love - Lei Psssst.. I was just telling Dianna that you and I have talked about making another trip to Have A Nice Day Cafe. We can NEVER get enough dancing in, right? Paul's boat heads out again mid March and I'd love to plan something before he leaves... how's your February looking? hmmmm?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views