Photos from Richmond Conference!

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 11:55 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Friends!!!!! Wow - what a fantastic weekend, huh? I'm still walking around in a fog and the weekend went by way too fast. I can tell I tried to maximize every minute of it too. We were up till 4:00 in the morning on Friday and 5:30 on Saturday, with about 3 hours of sleep, each day. Oh my my! David and Natalie did an OUTSTANDING job!!!! It was obvious that countless hours and hard work went into putting this conference together. Not only was it VERY WELL organized, it was also a LOT of fun. It's important to have a good blend of both - if 'fun and laughter' isn't thrown into the mix, conferences can become a chore to sit through. This one was anything but that, in fact - have I mentioned it went by wayyyyy too fast? Great job you two!!! Natalie? I can't thank you enough for all your kind words, although you're also responsible for makin' me CRY! The emotionally charged appreciation in your opening speech, the roses and gift were so unexpected and so very much appreciated, THANK YOU!! David? ...although the Heart shaped SF Candy won't survive the week (heck, the day?) I will forever smile while Im using my "golden chopsticks". I still need to dig up that post/story and share it with the others. This way everyone can understand the humor and significance behind "You no pay, you no pay!!". I'm not EVEN going start naming anymore names. ALL of you are special to me and I would feel horrible if I left anyone out. Paul and I had a fantastic, it was like being with family (lol, uh, the side of family you LIKE!!!). We shared so many common bonds, heartfelt joys, special moments, laughter, hope and love and I hated for it to end. I did want to say to Jill Dennis, Jen G., Keith Barron, Dave C. and Holly (with the Pink Hat) please get new message board photos POSTED! WOW - talk about some beautiful (and handsome) transformations and inspiration that NEED to be shared. Also, there are several of you that DON'T have message board photos at all, this might be a good time to get them added? If you see any photos floating around that you like - send those in to OH and ask them to create a message board photo for you. Here is there email address: [email protected] All they'll need is your profile name, location, and the email address that's on file with OH! If you would like to see the photos that Paul and I took this weekend - I'll include a link at the end of this post. Fair warning - there are OVER a 100 photos, so get comfy, it could take awhile. Sorry, that's what took me so long to get to the boards and post. Ive been working on them for about 5 hours now. Lots of red eye that needed cleaning, not enough lighting, etc., we started off with 180 photos and I narrowed it down to 111. Click on the link below - then click on "View Pictures". You do NOT need to plug in a password or an email address. After it loads, you can then choose to go with "View Slide Show" and Shutterfly.com will do all the page scrolling for you. If you want hard prints of any of the photos snail mailed to you, you can order them on the spot, with Shutterfly.com. I don't think you have to actually be a member, but I could be wrong, you might have to sign up with them first. The membership is free. If you just want a copy on your hard drive - you can RIGHT CLICK On the photo (in it's large format, NOT in the smaller thumbnail format). After you right click on the large version of the photo - choose "save picture as" (or something similar to that) then choose where on your hard drive you want to save it. If you want ME to email you a copy of ALL the photos - which will then let you have the ability to view and print photos from your computer (in the best quality possible) just send me an EMAIL and I'll do it. Keep in mind, there are 111 photos, give or take - so it will be a HUGE (nope, huger then that even) upload/download. If you're not on a high speed or cable modem, it'll probably take hours to download. I'll probably set it up to do that over the weekend, so if you want ON THAT MAILING LIST, hollar at me before Saturday, okay? Okay - enough yapping and explaining on my part. By the way - I talked and laughed and talked, etc, so much this weekend - I literally have LOST my voice. Gee, no surprise there, huh? It went from a husky deep cracklin' yesterday to squawks and squeaks this morning. Just proof positive, I really do talk too much! One more thing - I tried tried TRIED to get the names right on the pictures. Please don't be offended if I messed up - my memory just isn't what it used to be and meeting 100 people, all at once, stretched it to it's capacity. I *think* I got most of them right, there are 2 or 3 people that I just wasn't sure and didn't want to guess. If you're one of those people, hollar back at me and jump start my memory with a slap and a hint! http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWjdq5cNmXK¬ag=1 Hugs to all - you're a wonderful group of people and we're blessed to call you friends!!! Lei
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 12:11 am - Remington, VA
The link is giving me an error message and saying the page in unavailable. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/23/06 12:13 am - Northern, VA
I am getting the same message as Courtney...WWAAHHH
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 12:14 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - well, after ALL that, I heard from a few that the link I attached for the photos is BROKEN? Let's try this again, shall we? Happy viewing! (I hope) http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNWjdq5cNmXK
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:35 am - Baltimore, MD
Leilani - Thank you so much for organizing our tobacco outing and leading our group session. I learned so much for the conversations in that hour and have been able to take that back with me. Still digesting a lot of it actually. Thanks for capturing all the memories for us and posting them. You are a gem! It was a pleasure meeting you!
bevluvslife
on 1/23/06 3:40 am - Springfield, OH
Stayce, I really enjoyed talking to you on Saturday nite, I wish you all the luck in the world Bev Lei, you are so cool and your and Paul's talk about relationships was the most interesting of the weekend, loved it, and love you both!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:08 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Beverly - Im so glad we finally got to meet - you're as sweet and full of life in person as you are on the board. Glad you enjoyed the session on Relationships - we had so much FUN putting it together. Paul and I talked about it on the drive home and we were especially happy that everyone seemed so at ease, relaxed and willing to share. That hour flew by, hopefully everyone else feels the same way! Love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:00 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Stayce - We had SO much fun this weekend and getting to know someone as wonderful as yourself, made it that much more special. I wish I had half the determination and drive that you do when it comes to exercising - I'm so impressed that you got up early Saturday morning and went jogging! LOL, I was doing good just to get up! Can't wait for our next get together - hugs, Lei
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 1:02 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Lei - Thank you so much for being you!!! You are so beautiful inside out - I wanna be just like you! Keoni is a very handsome man...and single??? Hmmm Love you bunches!!! Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:15 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Jill!!!!! What a spit fire you are - I loved all the life and energy you projected, it was contagious to those around you. You and Jon are such a cute couple, he's just the sweetest man. Im glad I finally got to meet you both. Make sure to let me know when business brings you to the beach, okay? Id love to get together with you two again. Love - Lei Psssst... you SO need a NEW message board photo!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views