Richmond!

Kim B
on 1/23/06 5:10 am - Twilight Zone
Well THANK YOU - I am honored (I think)
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 4:37 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Oh Kim, I'm so glad you posted! I wanted to tell you what a beautiful person you are and how much I enjoyed meeting you. You said some things in the women's session that really impressed and stuck with me. I am going to try to always do that 'look in the mirror' trick!! I'm glad you were able to come to the party Kim, and I got the chance to meet you. I sure hope that we cross paths again -- love donna
Kim B
on 1/23/06 5:14 am - Twilight Zone
Hi Donna! I am so glad to have met you. A strong, beautiful woman - what an inspiration you are to me and I am sure all the other women as well. I wish that session was longer ...... there are so many issues to discuss! I am so happy I was there .... you were so kind - I hope we cross paths again too - I think we will. Kim
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 5:57 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello you beautiful BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!!!!! Holy crap, Ive always thought you were stunning - but even that word pales in comparison to being in the same room with you. LOL, I found myself staring at you a LOT, almost to the point of probably seeming rude - but I couldn't help it. Your beauty truly is flawless and it's your inner soul that accentuates it. Thank you for your very kind words about Paul and Keoni - the men in my life mean the world to me. They have BOTH been my rock in this journey and it was very important to me that others see and know that as well. btw - the first thing Keoni asked me when we got back to the room Friday night was "Who was that beautiful blonde goddess" Uh, I KNEW he wasn't talking about his momma Love - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:38 am - Fairfax Station, VA
that Keoni - I wished he would have quit hitting on me!! I told him to stop it, but he just couldn't control himself. I was sure I had told him my name though, but come to think of it I think I just said 'call me Goddess, baby!!'
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 10:33 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
....oh my gawd, I just LOVE YOU!!!! Ive been trying to play catchup on my emails and didn't see this till this morning. I absolutely LOVED your response. Hey? It just goes to show my son also has excellent taste in Goddesses!!!
Kim B
on 1/23/06 8:40 am - Twilight Zone
Lei! Damn baby, you are making me cry ..... Like I said, when I met you, I felt like I was meeting a movie star - I was freaked out and had the most incredible urge to ask you to sign my bra! You have su*****redible presence and I know I could learn so much more from you. Hey - do you and Paul maybe want to adopt me ? Keoni is just like his momma ... handsome, smart and so full of life .... not to mention he gives a hell of a piggy back ride (soooo glad I can now joke about that one ... ). Thank you again for sharing yourself and your family with us .... I feel really lucky. Kim
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 7:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Lovely Lady in Pink! Glad you could make it to VA. Hope to get to chat with you next time! Kathy
Kim B
on 1/23/06 8:48 am - Twilight Zone
Hi Kathy! I am SO glad I made it to VA .... thank you so much - and yes, we will chat next time for sure. Kim
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 9:46 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh My .. I forgot to answer you on this .. " YES KIM I WILL MARRY YOU !!! " Love you baby gurl !! Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views