Richmond!

Kim B
on 1/22/06 11:10 pm - Twilight Zone
I couldn't wait to come post a big hello to all my new friends in Virginia! It was a weekend I will never forget. Natalie, will you marry me? Actually, can't we all just go live on a big farm somewhere? I have a more detailed post on the sex board (which is my main hang-out), but shhhhhh it may have some naughty words or something .... but feel free to read .... ***smile*** One of the most important things I will take away from this weekend besides my new friendships is the concept of spousal/family support. I have had trouble in that area, and Lei, Paul and Lei's son Keoni, showed me that families can pull together and be an amazing team and each other's biggest fans. Thank you so much Lei, Paul and Keoni ... it had a huge impact on me. Thank all of you for being so fun, amazing, strong, brave .... each person I met has taught me something that I will never let go of. Please remember that positive self talk to your very own soul in the mirror - every day. Peace to you all. Kim
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 11:27 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Kim...When I first met you I couldn't believe you had WLS. You look so beautiful and I was shocked!!!! I came home and looked at your profile...AMAZING! You have done wonderful and there is still hope for this old lady...hehe. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you are an inspiration to me. Was wonderful to meet you. Hugs, Betsy
Kim B
on 1/23/06 4:58 am - Twilight Zone
Oh Betsy .... Hello! You are so sweet - thank you for saying all you did. You better believe you will have the same kind of success ..... and I want to be there to see it. You are beautiful right now ..... I cannot imagine you when you are at goal - which WILL happen - time goes by and the pounds come off - that is a given. So it just takes time. Thanks for being my new friend .... Kim
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:44 am - Baltimore, MD
You know the mirror idea was priceless Kim. You are soooo beautiful inside and out. Thanks for your honesty and talking about positive self talk, M&M's, and just sharing your insight in general. It was very helpful to me. I used the mirror tip already this morning.You know even more priceless is just surrouding yourself with so many postive loving people like this group. I agree... can we all move to a farm together?
Kim B
on 1/23/06 4:59 am - Twilight Zone
Speaking of m & m's .... I am here to say that David had put a bag in my room for me ... and they are now in the GARBAGE. I cannot start that again .... especially after admitting to all of the wonderful women in that room .... we all have to be strong together.
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 12:54 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Kim - you are absolutely beautiful! When we met you and David in the hallway Friday night - I couldn't believe you had had WLS! My husband has been my biggest fan!! - even though at first he was dead set against the surgery! Now he says the bedroom is his favorite place to be! It was great to meet you! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs! Jill
Kim B
on 1/23/06 5:03 am - Twilight Zone
Hi Jill! You and your husband are VERY lucky .... I am in awe of that. I learned so much about that aspect of this journey - thank you. You are an amazing and beautiful woman ..... love that fire in your eyes .... It was so great to meet you too. We WILL see each other again. Kim
Dave
on 1/23/06 1:04 am - Palmyra, VA
Kim: It was super to finally meet you! I was going through my pictures last night and my 16 year old son asked who that "babe" was. I told him about you and your story. For some reason, he kept asking me if I had anymore pictures of you. You are a rare beauty in that you have a great personality and are just a pleasure to look at. Dave
Kim B
on 1/23/06 5:06 am - Twilight Zone
Hi Dave! I am so glad to have met you .... thank you for speaking to me - was it in the hospiality suite? Geez .... it is a bit of a fog - but I think you were on your way out the door? Smart man! Tell your son that I said "thank you" and he made this girl smile .... very sweet. I really look forward to seeing you again. Kim
David@Goal
on 1/23/06 1:29 am - VA
HEY! What the heck are you doing over here??? OK, since you are the only person on earth that can literally blackmail me out of my last cent - you can stay. Welcome Duck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views