Okay I'll do it too

Jen_G
on 1/22/06 11:03 pm - in, VA
I sure had a great time this weekend! Everyone is so warm and friendly. It's easy to hang out and be ourselves together. Loved the PJ party...now I gotta find some fun ones for next time! You guys really know how to make someone feel great! I appreciated all the compliments and hope someone got a good face shot of me for a new posting pic (as for the other shots you got of me ...let's just keep those private Let's do it again soon! Jen
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 11:14 pm - Danville, VA
Jen...You do need a new picture! You have done wonderful, girlfriend...You are such a beautiful lady and I so enjoyed meeting you this weekend. The only negative about the whole conference was that it wasn't quite long enough...would have loved to get to know you better. Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:18 pm - Northern, VA
LOL, had a GREAT time with you Jen, and yes, all of the incriminating shots will go no further, and more than likely deleted I am sure most of us have our times of things we regretted over the weekend, but we can chalk it up to FUN, and let it go. I am trying that myself at this point, move on and wait for the next meet n greet. Fun times had by all, so good to see you again!! Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 1/23/06 2:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
LOLOLOLOL Sorry, but that is so funny!!!!!!!! What happens in Richmond...............stays in Richmond!! I had a blast!!! Wish we were all still there. It's hard to get back into the swing of things again. Tell Cleve, I'll open the bidding at $100!!! Can't wait for the next event!! XOXOOXOXOOXO Sharon
Jen_G
on 1/23/06 3:16 am - in, VA
Kelly might want those pics before you delete them. Can't wait to see you again, definitely before June! Jen
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 12:46 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Jen I didn't even recognize you! You are so beautiful!! I love the new hair do! I can't wait until the next time either! Hugs! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:54 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Opps... I found the pics ... LOL .. I ended up with a Camera in my bed .. scrolled through .. and let's just say .. well .. it is our secret .. LOL .. Any hoo.. OMG how you have gotten more beautiful than the last time .. I told Kelly in his recent post .. that he truly has the entire package with you .. beauty and brains ... Jen .. I love you and can not wait for all of us to get together again .. Now send me your myspace account damit .. LOL .. Love ya .. Nat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views