Okay....Here it is.....

Susan E.
on 1/23/06 7:28 am - Purcellville, VA
Forgetaboutit!!!! you are wonderful. Hope you girlfriend wasnt too made when I reiterated that you were indeed "delicious" cause honey you are. Stay sweet. Enjoyed meeting you Susan
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 9:48 pm - Hopewell, VA
Susan Thank you! That was very sweet of you to say so. I look forward to seeing you guys again. Keith
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/23/06 9:09 am - Staunton, VA
Damn, Keith! I thought I was special because you picked me up in the air! Now I find out that you did that to just about everybody! You are a riot! And a gentleman...(when Holly knocked me down on the dance floor, I THINK you were the guy who helped me get up!) Anyway, if your back is sore, it's from picking us up! That was sooooooo funny! No one has picked me up in years and lived to tell about it! BTW, Nat and I came out in the hall to help you deal with your "situation", but you seemed to be doing just fine without any help! Can't wait to see you again! JoAnn
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 9:51 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks JoAnn! Sorry about turning out to be such a pic up hoe! Not sure what came over me.....well.....I know alcohol did; but why I kept helping get vertical...not certain. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Keith BTW, tell Holly to be a little more careful.
hollydecarlo
on 1/24/06 9:18 am - hopewell, VA
im always careful cutie!! and i will try not to knock joann on the floor next time lol!!!
bkhunter68
on 1/23/06 8:10 pm - VA
I will repeat the others. I have no knowlage of anywrong doing on your part. Hope to see you again in June
kabarron1
on 1/24/06 2:55 am - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Cleve. I appreciate that. Keith
KathieKathie
on 1/25/06 8:53 am - Manassas, VA
Hey... you were an absolute gentleman from what I saw! We didn't get to talk much, but you did initiate conversation some with paying me a very much appreciated compliment at the ball on Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing you again in June, or before! ~Kathie
kabarron1
on 1/25/06 9:20 pm - Hopewell, VA
Kathie, Glad to hear that I only paid you a compliment and didn't try to pick you up in the air like I did so many others. Thanks...looking forward to seeing you guys again. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views