Okay....Here it is.....

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 12:20 am - Tampa, FL
Keith, The way you people acted was horrendous, the amount of alcohol y'all consumed, and the shameless way you were acting, I never. I'm just glad none of your bad habits rubbed off on me. Great meeting you, Steve
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:33 am - Hopewell, VA
Steve, Ya! Horrendous no less. I seem to remember you hanging right there with me! Glad to have finally met you as well bud! Keith
Tam
on 1/23/06 2:10 am - Richmond, VA
Keith, Loved meeting you and everyone else this weekend and had a great time. Thanks for the ! You have nothing to apoligize for! Hope we can all get together again soon. Tammy
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 2:16 am - Hopewell, VA
You're more than welcome. I had more fun than a human being should be aloud to have. Looks like June may be the next one! X's & O's, Keith
Shanana
on 1/23/06 2:16 am - Altavista, VA
Are you as sweet when you arent drunk? I hope so. Hope your head does not hurt. Shannon
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 2:19 am - Hopewell, VA
Shannon, I try to be a lot sweeter (and less forward) when I'm not drinking. Head is recovering nicely though. Nice meeting you BTW. Keith
LB
on 1/23/06 2:51 am - Northern, VA
Um...I think I might actually owe YOU an apology. I'm just hoping you were drunk enough to not be offended! If I did offend...sorry about that!
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 3:03 am - Hopewell, VA
Don't worry about it. If I don't remember it then I can't be offended and after that night I doubt there was much you could've done that would've offended me. Keith
LB
on 1/23/06 3:27 am - Northern, VA
Haha! Reading this thread just jogged my alcohol fogged memory! You picked me up too! I had the unfortunate experience of being dropped also, though. I couldn't figure out why my ass hurt so badly Sunday morning! (Get your mind out of the gutter!) I think the dropping was partly my fault, though...I'm not quite as far along as the other girls. If I see you again in June, I should be light enough, that you can have a second chance! ;)
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 3:39 am - Hopewell, VA
Oh, Damn! I dropped you?!!! I'm so sorry!!! Still would like to know why the hell I felt the need to pick folks up! Guess I got confused with the whole concept of "picking up a pretty lady!" Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views