Okay....Here it is.....

kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:30 am - Hopewell, VA
Kim, Picked you up off Track's lap? WTH? Was I giving piggy back rides or what?!! Embarrassing!!! Glad we were able to meet and have a little fun together! Keith
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 7:53 am - Hopewell, VA
I must admit though. Much in the same way I was chastized this weekend for my profile pic, I must humbly request that you change your pic because of the distortion, it makes you look @ 15yrs older than you look. Damn honey! When I first saw you I assumed you were a WLS's wife! Nothing like what I would've expected at all! You transformation is NOTHING short of amazing darlin!! Hope you're able to make it to the June convention! Keith
Kim B
on 1/23/06 8:56 am - Twilight Zone
Oh NO! This pic makes me look older?! It is GONE. I will get to work on new one immediately MY transformation? Look at you! Geez .... hey - when you pulled me onto your lap .... I turned around to see who it was and there you were - backwards hat (weakness of mine) ... handsome face, red glazed eyes .... so handsome! I settled in for the "lap ride" quite happily Oh yes, I will be there in June .... no doubt about it.
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 9:03 am - Hopewell, VA
Sorry. But it's out of focus a bit. You, however, were not! You look absolutely F"king amazing!!!! BTW, I would pay untold sums of money just to know what took place that evening.....ooops.....I mean Morning! Keith
Kim B
on 1/24/06 12:34 am - Twilight Zone
How much money would you pay exactly? I can make up a heck of a story for you! Thanks Keith ... you are pretty amazing yourself
kabarron1
on 1/24/06 3:00 am - Hopewell, VA
"Story-Time with Kim." Bet that would be a Heck of a story!!!
lawoman
on 1/22/06 11:18 pm - Hellertown, PA
everything is still a blur, it was great meeting everyone and hanging out again...love ya all!! LA
Kim B
on 1/22/06 11:28 pm - Twilight Zone
LA! Hi honey .... I hate to think the last vision you have of me is of me lunging down the hallway to the bathroom! But, oh well, worse things have happened. Miss you!!!
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 11:43 pm - hopewell, VA
keith, you were fine. i think i was too druck to remember much also. it was so nice to meet you but you really need to change your pic. at 1st i didnt even recognize you.
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:35 am - Hopewell, VA
Holly, Was glad to finally meet you as well and I didn't recognize you either! Heck, I didn't recognize 1/2 the people I ran into; but everyone was sooo much fun to hang with! Hopefully, we'll all be able to get together again in the near future. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views