Okay....Here it is.....

Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 2:39 am - Fairfax, VA
One of my best friends lived in Little Silver. I went to Shea many times in my day, only once to Yankee Stadium, tons of times to MSG (Go Rangers!), a few to Nassau Coliseum for concerts, Fresh Meadows for tennis, etc. I went to St. John's University. In fact, I walked there every day we lived that close. As for clubs, I spent more time in Long Island clubs then Manhattan. My first job out of college was at Sperry in Great Neck - quite the fixture for many decades but now long gone. Moved to VA in 1986. My sister lives in Floral Park, Queens and has a small summer house in East Quoque (between a couple of the Hamptons) with a bulkhead and boat. Love going there in the summer. Kathy
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:17 am - Hopewell, VA
Redneck turned what?!!! What a white man can't have a little bit of "Flavor"?! I was glad to have you at the table as well and our little spirited debate. And believe it or not, I use to be a Giants fan as well until Parcels left. After that I haven't had a favorite NFL team. Just didn't seem right pulling for them w/o Parcels at the helm. Thanks again! Keith BTW, no way in hell I'm coming over to the "Darkside"
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:29 am - Baltimore, MD
come on........ dark is always so much more fun
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:36 am - Hopewell, VA
I hear ya. Keith
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 10:56 pm - Northern, VA
I am so right there with you Keith, everytime I would visit someones room, there was another drink I needed to try, and at some point, dont remember what happened!! I have a pic that DH took, and there I was on Dave C's lap, umm, hope I didnt say or do anything too stupid! So, if I did anyone, please accept my apologies!! LOL, too much fun was had! I had to come home and see the posts from different people in order to put faces and names together. It is bad that I dont have a knack for names, but I am placing them all now, and I am so glad to have met everyone!! Till next time...... D
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 10:59 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Hey Keith--If you are who I think you are--you need a new picture! Are you the guy who's new girlfriend got mad and left? Hey--no hangover on Sunday.
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:19 am - Hopewell, VA
Yes, that would be me. Hence my appology in case she wasn't the only one I managed to tick off that night! Keith
Dave
on 1/22/06 11:11 pm - Palmyra, VA
You didn't do anything out of line that I saw. I'm just glad I wasn't in your (especially Ross's) head Sunday morning! You were feeling no pain Saturday night. I'm old enough to know when I've reached my limit and I was out of the hospitality room by 2:00am and in bed soon after. The picture of you swinging the club at the ball is a good one! Glad you had a good time and look forward to doing it again. Dave
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:21 am - Hopewell, VA
Swing a club? Huh? It was nice to meet you too. Perhaps we can tee it up sometime in the spring! Keith
Kim B
on 1/22/06 11:18 pm - Twilight Zone
Hi Keith! What are you talking about? I just LOVED when you picked me up off of Track's lap, plopped me down on yours and proceeded to uhhhhh nevermind - but you did introduce yourself after - such fabulous manners! I love men that don't mind leg stubble (since it was 4 in the morning) ... just kiddin folks .... Keith, you are just a great guy all around .... loved meeting you - and think it is adorable that you apologized for nuttin! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views