Okay....Here it is.....

Jen_G
on 1/22/06 11:06 pm - in, VA
Hi Lynda! If you're talking about the short red curly hair...then yep that's me It was so nice to meet you! Glad you could come up, hope you can do it again! Jen
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:02 am - Hopewell, VA
Jen, It was great to meet you as well! You looked great! I totally feel you on the hung over thing and to make matters worse I even forgot to bring my pills with me so by 2-3pm I was REALLY feeling it! Perhaps one day someone will share the reasoning for picking folks up that night. Look forward to seeing you guys again! Hugs, Keith
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 10:40 pm - Danville, VA
Awww, Sweet Keith...you were such a doll...wish I was younger! That beautiful girlfreind of yours would just have to step aside...Just kidding. You are such a sweetie! Thank you for helping to make my weekend wonderful.. Hugs a bunch Betsy
kabarron1
on 1/23/06 12:12 am - Hopewell, VA
I'm glad you had such a great time and I'm glad to have been part of it! Keith
stayceX
on 1/22/06 10:49 pm - Baltimore, MD
Whatever redneck turned Eminem wannabe... Kidding! You rule. It was a pleasure meeting you and I was honored to sit with you at the snow ball. I'm glad the political discussions didn't get very far. I'd say more if I was on my home turf but I know better =) Thanks for all the laughs and putting up with my yankeeness.. I'm not only a bleeding heart liberal idealist.. but also a NY Mets, NY Giants, and NY Rangers fan too by the way. I wouldn't dare say that while I was south of the mason dixon line for fear I would never get back. Hope we can hang out again soon.. maybe you can come up to my turf this time for a Baltimore outing and I can convert you to the dark side.
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 11:01 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Ya know Stacy--I had enjoyed meeting you and thought you were nice til you brought up that NY Yankees fan thing You know how the saying goes..Yankess s#ck! Guess where my roots are from?
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:14 am - Baltimore, MD
ohh noo.. I have a Yankees Sucks shirt and wear it proudly.. Reread.. I am a Mets fan.. Shea all the way. I did go to a lot of sox games when I was in college in Cambridge, MA too and lived there for 10 yrs after but never converted.. still stuck to my NY Mets routes. I neve said pak the cah in hahvad yad either.b Loved meeting you as well. =)
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:14 am - Baltimore, MD
ohh noo.. I have a Yankees Sucks shirt and wear it proudly.. Reread.. I am a Mets fan.. Shea all the way. I did go to a lot of sox games when I was in college in Cambridge, MA too and lived there for 10 yrs after but never converted.. still stuck to my NY Mets routes. I neve said pak the cah in hahvad yad either.b Loved meeting you as well. =)
Kathy & Rich
on 1/23/06 1:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Are you from NY? I was quite a Mets fan grewing up. I'm a Queens gal. But have been in VA over 20 years now so... Kathy
stayceX
on 1/23/06 2:09 am - Baltimore, MD
I grew up in New Jersey but live in MD now. Born in New Brunswick but moved to Monmouth County at age 5. First Lincroft, then Tinton Falls, and then Wayside/Ocean Township. I spent lots of weekends in NYC growing up and continue to do so when ever I can get in to visit. Yes.. as the song goes.. I LOVE NEW YORK! We take the ferry from Atlantic Highlands right up to shea for games. My parents took me to Broadway theatre.. a gift I will always treasure. We go to shows and games still at least once a year. They probably go every few months. Also was a bad girl with a fake ID hanging out as a teen at the limelight, CBGB's, and other clubs getting into trouble. Spent one Rockin New Years Eve in Times Square.. never again in that cold. If you have not done that at least once I highly encourage it! My mom grew up on Long Island. Almost all the men in my family went to Syracuse for college. My granparents originally lived in Brooklyn and then of course moved to Boca and West Palm Beach. My great grandmother lived in Brighton Beach in a 1 bed apt until she was in her late 90's. I have fond memories of visiting her and watching my great aunt singing at the Brighton Beach baths. She was an entertainer for years. My father grew up in the Bronx.. always made a joke that he was born in the zoo there with the rest of the gorillas. No not from NY but it will always have a place in my heart. Besides us Jersey people always were wannabe New Yorkers anyway ;)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views