Okay....Here it is.....

kabarron1
on 1/22/06 9:58 pm - Hopewell, VA
this is my official, "I consumed too much and can't remember a whole lotta of anything" appology. I had a blast this weekend; but if there was ANYTHING I did/said to offend anyone..please accept my appology. I don't think I ticked anyone off from our WLS family; but you never can tell. I just want to thank everyone, even my new "Liberal" friend Stacy , for a wonderful weekend. Everyone was so friendly and I had read several times how, at these conventions, folks seem more like family than stangers and its so very true!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend guys and take care of yourselves!! Keith
Val~
on 1/22/06 10:13 pm
You were a gentleman... I had a great time and was glad to meet everyone! Val~
kabarron1
on 1/22/06 10:20 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Val,......I don't think I'd go as far as to say "gentleman" though. I was happy to finally meet everyone as well! Although I didn't recognize 1/2 of them at first. Everyone looked so good! Keith
Val~
on 1/22/06 10:28 pm
I didn't recognize half of them either... Hell, according to Steve I am incognito anyway because I don't look anything like my pic. That has it's benefits I guess. Umm... some people like their gentleman like that.... .... exactly how you were. You need a new pic my friend... you have done marvelously and should be truly proud. Val~
kabarron1
on 1/22/06 11:59 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Val! I did send a request in a couple of weeks ago so hopefully it'll be updated soon! Keith
Sharon Q.
on 1/22/06 10:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Who consumed too much?? Not me man!! Just enough to be right in the same spot with everybody else, OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!!! That was soooooooooooooooo much fun, and I loved meeting you, and being drunk with ya!! Pictures of the drunken Keith will be posted later today!! LOLOLOL Sharon
kabarron1
on 1/22/06 10:18 pm - Hopewell, VA
"The drunken Keith." Oh hell!!! Had a ball with you guys as well. Just wish I could remember a little more about it! Keith
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:02 am - Baltimore, MD
umm.. I think I need to steal back a few of those pictures Miss Sharon.. hahahaha So much fun!
Jen_G
on 1/22/06 10:31 pm - in, VA
It was so great to meet you Keith! I hope that we can see you again soon! You and I both need new pics up! I can remember all of it, just wish I could've hung a little longer, but let me tell you you totally made my whole year when you picked me up, You must be really strong! I can't think of the last time some one picked me up off the ground...guess I must really be loosing weight! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 11:03 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Oh Jen--I really hate that being picked up thing. You too need a new pic! Had to look a couple times to figure out who you were. You are the lady with the hair I was asking about--right?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views