THANK YOU VIRGINIA

jilldennis
on 1/23/06 12:36 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thank you David and Natalie!!!! You guys are sooooo awesome!! The DVD was awesome - I can't wait for my copy!!! Hugs! Jill
Ms Court
on 1/23/06 1:13 am - Remington, VA
Wow David. Thanks to you and Nat for giving us this opportunity. It was so much fun. I had a blast. And it was so nice to be around other people who are just like me and having the same food/eating issues and to feel "normal". You all did a marvelous job. Courtney 7 1/2 weeks out - 40 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 4:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey David, I hope you are having a nice quiet restful day today!! You deserve it. You did a fantastic job on this conference. Everything was so organized and just went perfectly. You put so much time and effort into this whole planning, and please know that it did not go un-noticed!! Whatta guy!! Love you David!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 4:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey David, I hope you are having a nice quiet restful day today!! You deserve it. You did a fantastic job on this conference. Everything was so organized and just went perfectly. You put so much time and effort into this whole planning, and please know that it did not go un-noticed!! Whatta guy!! Love you David!! love donna
eileen f
on 1/23/06 6:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi David, It was really nice to finally meet you since I had missed the pool party this past summer. You and Nat did an amazing job of putting together such a great event!! Mike and I are looking forward to the next one!! It was so great to meet everyone! I think we are an amazing group of people ~ brave and strong for taking a big risk to regain our lives! Hope to see everyone this summer!! Eileen
track
on 1/23/06 1:05 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Let's do it again this coming weekend, and if the hotels booked, how about at your place??? the family won't mind if a couple a hunnert wacko's show up...will they??? I had a blast...even with the jagermeister...I think...didn't I???? I hope to see you'se in June, maybe even with the motorcycle...get Tony and his scoot, and Mike, and Steve...we'll have a biker run!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views