THANK YOU VIRGINIA

David@Goal
on 1/22/06 8:32 pm - VA
And all my friends from all over the country that joined us this past weekend. I have been sitting back and reading all the posts and since I decided it would take too long for me to stop crying from reading them, it might as well be my turn - Yes, Natalie & I did hours upon hours of work to make it all happen, but it was all of YOU that truly made it happen. Just standing back and watching nearly 90 people enjoying themselves at any given event was simply amazing!! Each one of you deserve THANK YOU for your support and participation. The next event will be held this summer - get ready for Boogie&Splash 2006!!!
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:48 pm - hopewell, VA
david, ty for an aewsome weekend i had a blast can't wait for boogie and splash in 2006!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 8:59 pm - Tampa, FL
Yo Becker, Pardon me for crossing state boards. But I had to peek in and see what was being said about this weekend. I know that I had a blast, my biggest regrets were that it ended so soon, and that I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone that I wanted to. Thanks for all the hard work,. It was really great meeting you and all of the other people I met this weekend. I also have to say, that the people of Virginia are some of the friendliest people I have ever met, I felt very welcome in your fair state. Thanks my friend, Steve
kabarron1
on 1/22/06 9:41 pm - Hopewell, VA
David, Thanks to both you and Nat for all the hard work you guys did. As far as I can tell, everything went off w/o a hitch. It was so nice to be able to finally meet everyone and I was simply amazed at how easy going and laid back everyone was. Had a great time. Thanks again for putting it together and thanks for locating my cell phone for me. Keith
Val~
on 1/22/06 10:15 pm
David, You and Natalie did a remarkable job. Thanks for welcoming us out of staters to the event. It was one of the most enjoyable times I have had in a very long time ~ and I thank both of you for your hard work. Val~
stayceX
on 1/22/06 10:38 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hey Jersey girl.. was great to hang out with you and the girls. Will get in touch with you soon so we can make plans when I come through in a few weeks.
Val~
on 1/22/06 11:43 pm
Hey not a problem. Let me know when.... Ummm Did I hear that I corrupted you with your first post op drink? I am such a terrible person..... Val~
stayceX
on 1/23/06 12:56 am - Baltimore, MD
lmao... yep you were the first.. apple martini.. That was so yummy. Thanks for corrupting me. Then who started me on the vodka rose shots? I can't remember.. Had three or four of those too. Somehow they just kept ending up in my hand. By the end of the night I was doing gatorade and water though. Had some plain cranberry juice too. Somehow I managed to not dump, not get hung over, and still drop 4lbs this weekend. It must have been all the dancing. I slipped in a morning run on Sat. am so I'm sure that also helped. Took off from the gym this morning though. Will need to get back to reality tomorrow.. bleh.. Maybe I'll just go out dancing again instead! Anyone else want to come?
stayceX
on 1/22/06 10:39 pm - Baltimore, MD
Summer needs to come faster! I can't wait to see you all again =) David - Thanks for bringing us all together.
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:00 pm - Northern, VA
Oh, Thank you David, this was one of the best weekends I have EVER had! I am so ready for summer to be here, and cant wait for the next gathering!! Oh, I slept through breakfast (no one woke me up! LOL) so I would like to purchase a CD of the presentation. I will send you a check to the hotel, if that is ok.....Lemme know! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views