Ok, more pics!

cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:49 pm - Northern, VA
Aww, thanks Holly!! It was a great time, and so glad I got to meet you as well!! LOL, what memories were made, especially the *handicap bathroom stall incident* and Donna Mae staking it out to see who was exactly in there!! Priceless, totally priceless!! (More and more coming back to me!!) Till next time!!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:02 pm - Tampa, FL
D Thanks for posting the pics, it must have been a great party, because even though I was standing right next to y'all, I don't remember you and Natalie dancing on the chairs, I must have been totally blind at that point. I had a great time, thank your DH for the pics. Steve
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:54 pm - Northern, VA
LOL, more than one was *blind* either Friday night or Saturday night, it was all good! Glad to meet you, hope to do it again!!! Dianna
Dave
on 1/22/06 11:14 pm - Palmyra, VA
It wasn't what you said that you should be worrying about! Just kidding. I had a great time and you even asked my Nat's permission before you sat on my lap. It was a great time and you were well behaved. Now what happened Saturday night/Sunday morning (after 2:00am) when I left the hospitality room? I missed the pajama party but that's probably a good thing since I sleep in the nude and that might have caused people to really have upset stomachs! Great meeting you. Dave
sublime420jen
on 1/22/06 11:42 pm - University Place, WA
wow really looks like you guys had a wonderful time! wish i could have made it too! maybe next year!
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:45 pm - Northern, VA
WEHW, good, I am glad I asked permission!! It was great meeting you as well David, and hopefully we will meet again in the future!! I wanted a picture with you, but neglected to tell my picture taker that one request. Soon, though, soon!! Dianna
track
on 1/24/06 12:54 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
The pics looked great...and I still say you looked like "Janis"...mayhaps a wee bit under the influence to remember exactly...but I only had some Jaeger...and that's my story...and I'm stickin' to it!... We'll see you in June, right....we'll be bringing the bikes, steve from FL, Tony from NY, myself and maybe Mike will bring his...free rides for the ladies!! Had a great time, was a real pleasure to meet you!!
cappymoon
on 1/24/06 10:24 pm - Northern, VA
I will be there in June, hubby and I are already planning it! It was wonderful to meet you as well, still wish I had more time to talk to everyone, there was just soooo many to say hi to!! Hope to converse more in June, and I look forward to my *ride* Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 10:38 pm - CO
Yay!!!! I can't wait to see everyone again! I was furiously e-mailing David last night, "Are the dates set? They're not gonna change, are they??!!!" We found a great flight for about 30% less than what we paid this past weekend, so we want to book the tickets. Pppffftttt, I say "we" like I'm contributing! HE wants to buy the tickets while there's still seats available... is it WRONG to plan my life around an event that's 5 months away? No?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views