Ok, more pics!

cappymoon
on 1/22/06 10:52 am - Northern, VA
Ok Guys, hope this works. Didnt name them, I wanted to get them out there Thanks again to my Husband, he was my official picture taker http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iridium830/album?.dir=/f4ce D
lawoman
on 1/22/06 10:58 am - Hellertown, PA
thanks for the pics.....the night is somewhat coming back to me..... I dont' remember much....for some crazy reason...y'all know i didnt' have a thing to drink..... LA
cappymoon
on 1/22/06 11:04 am - Northern, VA
LOL, Yeah, coming back....hehe, there is a pic with me on Daves lap, have no idea.....NONE If I said anything Dave...... forgive me hehe D
lawoman
on 1/22/06 12:22 pm - Hellertown, PA
yeah I hear ya...I just hope I didn't do anything that was too over the top....I am very jealous about the VA boards, you guys have soo much fun, nothing happens in PA!!! LA
stayceX
on 1/22/06 11:06 am - Baltimore, MD
Those are priceless. Thanks for posting =)
Susan E.
on 1/22/06 11:41 am - Purcellville, VA
Hey girl, Thanks for posting the pic's. Fun time had by all. Didnt see too many incriminating pictures. You must be saving those. Ha Ha. It was freaking fun getting to know you better. Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:24 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Thanks for posting the pictures...I can't get mine to work...will try again tomorrow. Everyone looked beautiful. I love you all....Cleve..next time..a dance. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 6:40 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
These are awesome .. and Just what in the hell was I doing to David's Backside .. OMG I had no idea LOL .. Thank Moon Baby .. and thanks to Cleve .. these are priceless ! Nat
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:52 pm - hopewell, VA
diana, i am so happy we finally meet. i had a great time. can't wait til next time you a such a pretty and sweet lady. hugs, holly
bkhunter68
on 1/22/06 9:06 pm - VA
you all are so very wecome, I had a blast,but as usual, the picture taker got screwed. I got all diddied up and got 1 pic of me. o well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views