More pictures from this week-end

jilldennis
on 1/22/06 9:50 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Here are some more pictures!!! I miss you all already!!! Let's not wait until June!!! Hugs! Jill http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1582281
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 10:24 am - Staunton, VA
Jill, I miss you already too! "Kissed by the snowman?" That's one way to put it!! Hey...................I didn't get any lip gloss! What's up with that? (just kidding.....I got perfume!) snowman JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:59 pm - hopewell, VA
oh thats right you were kissed by the snowman so weres the pics?? lol
Shanana
on 1/22/06 10:30 am - Altavista, VA
I thought what happened in Richmond stayed in Richmond. lol Got caught bumping booties.lol Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 1/22/06 8:58 pm - hopewell, VA
yeah shannon whats up with the bumping booties lol!! love yah girl and had a blast
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:13 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....you got some really good pictures! I love looking at them....miss you all soooo much...give John a big hug for me and have him give one to you. I have been so blessed with wonderful friends like you! Hugs and much love, Betsy
Dave
on 1/22/06 11:20 pm - Palmyra, VA
Thank God that bra was too big. I started to bring it home for a memory but it looks like I'll have a picture to remember it by instead! (I hope my staff never hears about that one.) Great meeting you and I'm really looking forward to our next get together. Dave
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 6:03 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I don't wanna wait till JUNE either - although Im excited to add that date to my calendar! Just wanted to tell you again how much I ENJOYED getting to know you and your hubby. Jon is an absolute sweetheart and it's obvious he adores you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views