This past weekend ;)

cappymoon
on 1/22/06 9:20 am - Northern, VA
OK, guys, I wanted to add my 2cents in here This I think was one of the most amazing weekends I have spent with my extended family, and it grew 10 fold in the past few days!!! I was on an emotional roller coaster for sure, and I know I was not the only one. Everyone looked so wonderful Saturday night, it was amazing. So, let me say a few special thank yous First of all, thank you to all the new people I met, and had fun with. We need to do this again, maybe over the summer, anyone up for some planning? Natalie, oh, sweet Irish Pixie. You made a speech Saturday night and thanked Leilani for inspiring you. Well when I first came to OH almost 2 years ago, you were the one that inspired ME. You are an inspiration to many, and for that I thank you. YOU make a difference in so many lives, and I love you Thanks for the wonderful conference!! David, thank you for the hours of hard word you did. The presentation at the ball moved me to sobbing tears. It was almost funny, I was watching and the before pics I was guessing who it was. Then mine was shown, and I didnt know it was me till my after pic. It amazed me. Is there anyway for you to put them on disc and let those of us who would like one to purchase it from you?? Please let me know. Betsy, sweet little Betsy. You are so special to me, and I am glad I had the honor of watching you open your special angel packages. It moved me as much as it did you. My motto for life is Be nice to everyone you meet, they might be angel. You have many.......love you sweetie Kat, you were so beautiful in your dress. I am so glad you made it work for you, and you were working it!! I will be posting the pics soon!!! Love you sweetie And for the party girls (and BOYS ) Shannon, Holly, Susan, Bev, Keith, Ross, Courtney, Lacey, Leilani, Paul, Ilene, Ilene's hubby , Donna Mae, Greg, Jill, Jills Hubby (So bad with names!), Jen, Kelly, Sharon, Kathy, Rich, Wanda, Gail, Kim, Dave, Natalie, Tammy C, Joanne, Tammy, the list could go on and on!! If I neglected to mention you, dont worry, you are in my heart forever. Fun meeting new people, fun reconnecting with some old friends. And finally, than you to my Husband. This is the first *meet and greet* he has attended, and boy it was attended! I am so happy to have a picture with him (I dont think I have one, but I do now!!). So, thank you Cleve for making this a special weekend for me...... When I get the pictures posted somewere, I will let you guys know. Cleve did most of the picture taking, since I am bad at it. I will get them up and share those that are *Shareable*, the rest will be safe (no selling allowed!! LOL) Thanks for the memories! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/06 9:38 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh my sweet Dianna .. you my dear never stop amazing me . My friendship with you has grown so much over the last few months .You will forever be my Baby Moon and my best friend . When you sat down at my feet last night and we held each other and watched the amazing video .. I lost it .. I knew what it meant to you and to the others to see your accomplishments .. thank you for sharing that moment with me ... I will never - never forget it .. I love you . The after party was well .. let's just say - THE BEST .. I know one thing for sure .. the GANG WAS IN DA HOUSE !! We can now say we have Chair Danced together .. What freaking fun was that ... Love you .. and Thank you ! Nat
*~Tigger~ *
on 1/22/06 10:31 am - Staunton, VA
Sweetie, if you hadn't SLEPT through this morning's meeting, you would know that you can order a DVD of David's show by sending him $12.00 before 2/3/06! (OR, were you in the BATHROOM?) It really was a great weekend, wasn't it? The only thing I regret (as far as I remember) was not coming down on Friday evening. Hell, I've never even enjoyed dancing until this weekend! Thanks for helping to make it so much fun!! JoAnn
lawoman
on 1/22/06 10:39 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey girl!!! I was thinking we need to do something over the summer too....was thinking baltimore for a party weekend...what does everyone think??? Stacy and I are soo there...would be a fun time!! It was soo nice meeting you...and partying....take care and keep in touch! Love ya LA
stayceX
on 1/22/06 11:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Yep.. Happy to organize a Baltimore event. Plenty of great options here. Maybe we can try for early April and do something around the inner harbor. I can check into the Harbor Cruise if you like..... http://www.harborcruises.com/sails.htm Between the MD'ers and VA Friends maybe we can drum up enough to get the whole boat.
nitengale
on 1/22/06 7:47 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Count me in...have wanted to do a harbor cruise for 2 years.... great idea!!!
stayceX
on 1/22/06 10:35 pm - Baltimore, MD
Great!! Give me a few days to recover from this weekend and I will start to work on the planning and make some calls/other posts to see how many people might also be interested. My surgeon has also been asking me to organize something in the MD area for a while as well so this works great. I also run a yahoo groups support group called "Kligman Krew" for all of his patients and I know many of them will want to attend.
jilldennis
on 1/23/06 12:09 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Stayce - that sounds great!!! Count me in!! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 1/22/06 12:00 pm - Danville, VA
OH, my sweet Dianna....I love you guys sooooo much. You have been a very special freind to me and I couldn't have made it through these last few months without your friendship. Lil' Butterfly's Angels made her feel so special and so loved. I haven't felt so much love in such a long time. Nothing kinky, guys...hehe. I cried most of the way home and as I told my son tonight about it and cried again, that man had tears in his eyes that you guys made me feel so special. He wanted me to tell all of you thank you for making his Mom feel so loved. He was very touched with all I told him and so was I....My heart is so full of all the love~a very special bond. I love you all so much....and Cleve is adorable...but he still owes me a dance!!!!!! You are a very special lady and I love you...without my "angels" I don't know how I would have gotten through everything I have gone through. Yes, I had to come home and face reality but I did it with a smile on my face and much love in my heart. Thank you soooooooooo much. Hugs, Betsy
Jen_G
on 1/22/06 10:50 pm - in, VA
Dianna, We just have to hang out more often...we're too close together not to. Love ya lots sweetie! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views